+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Paul Davis saying Andre green all done by international clearance. Hopefully all done.mon.to play in behind door friendly on tues. Also jesus there again at Lincoln today. This is all looking incredibly good for the millers this season. Plus more.to come. It's like.supporting a different champ club.atm. very optimistic. If we can get keenan davis as rumoured as well the world could be our chuffin lobster.

https://twitter.com/paulm_davis/stat...925178885?s=20

Can I be greedy and hope we can land someone like Jay Stansfield as well?

What happened to Lucas Joao?.......still just a rumour?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Paul Davis saying Andre green all done by international clearance. Hopefully all done.mon.to play in behind door friendly on tues. Also jesus there again at Lincoln today. This is all looking incredibly good for the millers this season. Plus more.to come. It's like.supporting a different champ club.atm. very optimistic. If we can get keenan davis as rumoured as well the world could be our chuffin lobster.
    Not sure why you're getting so excited over Davis roly? 14 goals in 88 games at Championship level with 'Premiership' like teams. He might get 7 for us in a season but given a run in the team I'd bet a healthy TE could do the same and save us some money.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not sure why you're getting so excited over Davis roly? 14 goals in 88 games at Championship level with 'Premiership' like teams. He might get 7 for us in a season but given a run in the team I'd bet a healthy TE could do the same and save us some money.
    He is probably getting excited because he has actually seen him score whilst wearing a Millers shirt. Not something most of us can imagine with TE, given the current 2 barren spells at the club.

Be nice if TE did come good but not convinced he will ever be fit Camiller. Lets hope he does.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    He is probably getting excited because he has actually seen him score whilst wearing a Millers shirt. Not something most of us can imagine with TE, given the current 2 barren spells at the club.
    Get TE on loan for regular game time and to regain form, confidence and fitness

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Davis is more of a battering ram than a goalscorer, plays with his back to goal holding the ball up and bringing others into play. Saw quite a few of games when he was at Forest and he looked a real handful. I doubt we’d have any chance of getting him anyway, especially if it’s true that Luton want him and Villa want 4 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Davis is more of a battering ram than a goalscorer, plays with his back to goal holding the ball up and bringing others into play. Saw quite a few of games when he was at Forest and he looked a real handful. I doubt we’d have any chance of getting him anyway, especially if it’s true that Luton want him and Villa want 4 million.
    This exactly.

If we got Davis, it would be an unbelievable signing for this club. I also saw a lot of Forest games when they got promoted and he had some outstanding games for them. I remember watching Forest play Sheff Utd at the Lane and he bullied the heck out of their defenders. He got injured at one point in the season and was out for a while but returned to help them through the play offs. Tremendous player.

Can't see it happening if Villa want to sell, he'll do well for Luton if they fancy him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    This exactly.

If we got Davis, it would be an unbelievable signing for this club. I also saw a lot of Forest games when they got promoted and he had some outstanding games for them. I remember watching Forest play Sheff Utd at the Lane and he bullied the heck out of their defenders. He got injured at one point in the season and was out for a while but returned to help them through the play offs. Tremendous player.

Can't see it happening if Villa want to sell, he'll do well for Luton if they fancy him.
    Re battering ram-isn’t that what Hugill is doing for us hopefully even better now he’s got a bit of pace round him also went to the Blades friendly and saw he seems to have a good link going with Cafu is it because Cafu is class he’s picking Hugills runs out more?

Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast