+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesilentman View Post
    I believe he can play left or right Brin.
    Sounds promising. Have we got the funds left to make an approach if we were interested? That's the sticking point.

He's going to end up at Birmingham. The main thing in our favour is the fact that Taylor signed him for Exeter. Really hope we don't end up with another Tom Bradshaw scenario.
    I was told yesterday and I've no reason to doubt my source, that the financials had been agreed upon and all that was required was the medical. On that info, it could only take a greedy agent to scupper the deal by getting involved with the 'Oliver' bowl asking for more elsewhere.

Leeds have just signed Djed Spence on a season long loan deal. Maybe we should approach them about taking Leo back as cover at left back for Bramhall ?
    that is a great signing for leeds, he is a right-back not left back though. However they are also after a left back according to Sky.

We need a left back Fred can play wide right Green wide left. Arvin needs to get up to speed. Versatile centre back as well needed. Forward last week 3 were mentioned down to two now Nombe & Cosgrove. If former doesn't sign today or early tomorrow latter he's not been playing so another who'd be weeks away from being in contention to start.

Last nights result could help change his mind !

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Last nights result could help change his mind !
    That’s swept under carpet……..no action needed..!.

Preston North End, Cardiff City, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham United and Blackburn Rovers are interested in signing former Liverpool winger Liam Millar

Canadian International

Probably now add Derby to that list

Cody Drameh could be a decent shout. Available for loan or permanent deal from Leeds after they brought in Djed Spence as cover for Luke Ayling. He's a right back and played regularly at this level last season in the Luton team that got promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Preston North End, Cardiff City, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham United and Blackburn Rovers are interested in signing former Liverpool winger Liam Millar

Canadian International

Probably now add Derby to that list
    He looks the deal we need... but chances??? Very slim to Bobby Sands I reckon

https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/...teven-gerrard/

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    He's a bit raw with no previous loan experience but if he's playing for Man U then he must have something about him

Then again that was said about Adam Morgan when we signed him from Liverpool
    Do you remember when we signed Rod Johnson from Donny? -'former Leeds star and England youth international'

Luckily Bradford took him off our hands....

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687