+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    They need to warn people about flashing/flickering images on those. I went light headed and nearly fell off my chair watching it
    The picture flickering and flashing was designed to put you off noticing the error of 2024..!..

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post

Welcome looks comfortable on the ball & defending. Get Fred Onyedinma on the left 3-5-2 it is but with option of going 4-3-3

i reckon defence should be as good as last season now on paper at least. Get Jesus in and the lad from Luton and midfield should be better.Get Green up front with Hugill and forrud line better. All suggests we will do better this season.... Lets hope so

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    i reckon defence should be as good as last season now on paper at least. Get Jesus in and the lad from Luton and midfield should be better.Get Green up front with Hugill and forrud line better. All suggests we will do better this season.... Lets hope so

Tiehi when finally signed FO from Luton on the left another forward apart from Green Stansfield wouldn't mind then we'll be cooking with gas!
    Last edited by gru; 27-07-2023 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I find it more difficult participating on here due to these types of posts.

Yes you have a right to write what you want and yes I could ignore you but if this was the last tap room in the world and you were in it I would stop making the effort.

You’re killing it gru, sadly you’re killing it
    Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Welcome looks comfortable on the ball & defending. Get Fred Onyedinma on the left 3-5-2 it is but with option of going 4-3-3
    Do you know how stupid that is. You watch a few seconds of video and then you give it the 352 442 crap. You really don't have a clue Forrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Do you know how stupid that is. You watch a few seconds of video and then you give it the 352 442 crap. You really don't have a clue Forrest.
    I agree with what Frog and you have said with regards his repetitiveness 'killing' the site.

However, in this case it's just his opinion based upon what little evidence we have regarding the new lad so there's no need to belittle it with the Forest comment. Why not look at the video and come up with your own assessment as to how he'll fit into our team?

I have more problems with the undecipherable posts like the last one

OK, how can you make any kind of sensible comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I agree with what Frog and you have said with regards his repetitiveness 'killing' the site.

However, in this case it's just his opinion based upon what little evidence we have regarding the new lad so there's no need to belittle it with the Forest comment. Why not look at the video and come up with your own assessment as to how he'll fit into our team?

I have more problems with the undecipherable posts like the last one

I don't mind someone calling me who goes pays into the club but he doesn't. He's got no idea how we will set up in the new season. At least I've seen 2 home friendly's I've got some idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I don't mind someone calling me who goes pays into the club but he doesn't. He's got no idea how we will set up in the new season. At least I've seen 2 home friendly's I've got some idea.
    And therein lies the problem. He has a dig at you, you have a dig back. That's what everyone else is sick and tired of.

Page 71 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast