+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The boys are back in town

Can't see Nemane in training today...

Last edited by OP67; 27-06-2023 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Can't see Nemane in training today...

Not sure who this is though.

https://twitter.com/Ewan_Cr98/status...162333184?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Not sure who this is though
    Nor me, maybe Aarons replacement

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    SongBird beat me to it and put what I was going to comment. We definitely don't want anyone who doesn't want to be here, but we don't know yet if that is the case. It's all speculation and guesswork at this stage to keep us occupied whilst we don't have games and team selections to talk about.

It won't be long before people get the answer to the classic 'will he, won't he'
    He is still under contract till the end of the month, so therefore he should have been at the training session. The fact that he wasnt strongly suggests he was training somewhere else..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He is still under contract till the end of the month, so therefore he should have been at the training session. The fact that he wasnt strongly suggests he was training somewhere else..
    We have absolutely no idea whether he was or not. If he was, they’ll have obviously edited the video not to show him, because they’ll want to announce him signing a new contract as at least something of a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    We have absolutely no idea whether he was or not. If he was, they’ll have obviously edited the video not to show him, because they’ll want to announce him signing a new contract as at least something of a surprise.
    I don't know Jacob....... durhampie said it was a 'fact'. I wouldn't be surprised if he was down at the training ground to check on his boy Nemane.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Living in hope that a guy who will end up a bench warmer signs a new contract.

Praps we could make a few quid with Disney ala Wrectum.

Finding Nemo(ane)?

^^
    xd

It’s looking unlikely Nemanes not signing if he’s not at training. I have no issue if he’s trying to get a better deal with us or if he’s off, it’s a short career and players are not on mega bucks at this level so he has every right to try and get as much as he can, it’s nothing against Notts.
    If he does go I 100% wish him all the best as he was a key player in finally getting us out of non league so I will always hold him in high esteem with the rest of them.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast