+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Season Ticket Sales Pass 5,000!

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Mansfield we’re struggling to sell there season tickets at first until they brought in the pay monthly by DD and they instantly went and sold another 2k season tickets within 4 days.
    I don’t know where you got this information from but that’s completely untrue, since the direct debit scheme came in Mansfield sold around 700 season tickets, how many were brought using the DD option is only known by them though.

Now passed 5300

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Now passed 5300
    Deadline for early magpie is tomoz, Pete, so might get a last minute rush?

Now passed 5300
    I really must remember this for next seasons attendance guesses. I can't through another whole season underestimating the level of home support at the San Sirrel.

Naturally impacted by results on that pitch but next season's average attendance should be very healthy with that many ST holders signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I really must remember this for next seasons attendance guesses. I can't through another whole season underestimating the level of home support at the San Sirrel.

Naturally impacted by results on that pitch but next season's average attendance should be very healthy with that many ST holders signed up.
    If I remember correctly, I think the attendance announced is now tickets sold rather than tickets scanned so it will be always 5,300+ for home games

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Deadline for early magpie is tomoz, Pete, so might get a last minute rush?
    Probably will be gump, with some just getting paid at end of month

Went down on Saturday to buy mine and my dads season tickets. First one since Munto season.

5,300 is an immense taking. It certainly helps that we've had a few seasons at the right end of the table even if it was a league lower.

Hypothetically speaking, what would getting another promotion this season do to next season ticket sales? Another 1,000?

I've been that busy i nearly forgot to renew! Doing it today so that's definitely another one!

5600 sold truly amazing

5600 sold truly amazing
    Have the club released the price of season tickets for anyone missing the deadline today?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345