+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D4l

D4l

Realising jaw jaw with a deaf mute gets nowhere especially a deaf mute who does not respect the ordinary fan.

Asking members views on next course of action.😃

Did that at AGM and basically went in another direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Realising jaw jaw with a deaf mute gets nowhere especially a deaf mute who does not respect the ordinary fan.

Asking members views on next course of action.��

Did that at AGM and basically went in another direction.
    pretty much spot on mate, they missed so many boats to leaflet the fans that its quite frightening,totally agree re going in a different direction from floor at the agm.

some people myself included were quite vocal after the agm,if i were Grant/Ross etc id be asking why these guys appear to not be giving a monkeys arse now.

pretty sad really

Very disappointing how Dee4L has crashed from all the big promises of action to essentially zero action since the AGM.

I do sympathise to some extent though. Any efforts made to communicate with the mute owl are likely to be swiped away. Been there - gave up in the end, wasn't worth it.

I notice that some posters have wondered what has happened to me as I have not been posting on Dundee Mad.
    The answer is that for some strange reason I was logged out and I had other things to deal with.
    I have been reading all the posts and I have been trying to decide which topic to post on first.
    However for me this topic about the latest Dee4life newsletter is a ‘no brainer’.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Very disappointing how Dee4L has crashed from all the big promises of action to essentially zero action since the AGM.

I do sympathise to some extent though. Any efforts made to communicate with the mute owl are likely to be swiped away. Been there - gave up in the end, wasn't worth it.
    This latest email from the Dee4life board of directors shows that we are no further forward getting the Dee4life primary representative elected on to the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors than we were when we received the ‘infamous letter’ on 7th December 2022 signed by ‘Dundee Football Club Ltd’ in reply to our nomination of a person to be the Dee4life primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited.
    The person who wrote the letter stated that the directors of DFCSS were acting in a hostile manner nominating a person to be elected to the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors and it would be dealt with under the rules of the Club’s Articles of Incorporation (This is an American term which should read
    Articles of Association) and the football authorities regulatory framework.

As a prominent D4L member said at AGM said we are running round in ever decreasing circles with Linda whilst time ticks along, I hope we aren't discussing the same thing no further forward next year.

Rather than cosying up to Linda, D4L should be pulling out all the stops to force him to change.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    This latest email from the Dee4life board of directors shows that we are no further forward getting the Dee4life primary representative elected on to the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors than we were when we received the ‘infamous letter’ on 7th December 2022 signed by ‘Dundee Football Club Ltd’ in reply to our nomination of a person to be the Dee4life primary representative on the Dundee Football Club Limited.
    The person who wrote the letter stated that the directors of DFCSS were acting in a hostile manner nominating a person to be elected to the Dundee Football Club Limited board of directors and it would be dealt with under the rules of the Club’s Articles of Incorporation (This is an American term which should read
    Articles of Association) and the football authorities regulatory framework.
    Good to see you back

I always thought dee4life and the supporters group should join together,add in the foundation members then they might get a bit more joy with Nelms.

Why don’t Dee4life do something constructive, like raising funds, or using funds to purchase as many season tickets as possible, then give them out to schools or deserving causes, this would gain them support from the fans, help the team and club and maybe, just maybe Nelms will see a better side of them,

I just don’t get the obsession with a seat on the board, when we had people on the board they weren’t exactly taking the club in the right direction, and if some got there way the Yanks wouldn’t be here now, we’d probably be in league two, but at least we’d have a team, as some used to say

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I always thought dee4life and the supporters group should join together,add in the foundation members then they might get a bit more joy with Nelms.
    Dee4life and the DSA used to be one group but the DSA wanted to leave and go out on their own.
    The Foundation was supposed to be a ‘standalone’ organisation with a group of trustees and it was planned that it would have a separate page on the Dee4life website.
    Unfortunately the two people who had put forward the Foundation which was not going to be called the 1893 Foundation visited Dens Park and the Club commandeered the running of the 1893 Foundation for themselves with no laid down rules how the money raised would be spent.
    The information about the plans for the new foundation were included in the minutes of the Dee4life board of directors meetings held in July and August 2020 but sadly they are now nowhere to be seen as the archive minutes of board of directors meetings have never been uploaded to the new Dee4life website which came into operation in October 2022.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)