+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Nemane signs

Great, 100% sure he will tear up defences!

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    If he can manage to perform for longer periods, improve on his crosses and stop taking throwing's then fine..
    😅 Good on yer Durham, respect man 👍

He's been in pre-season training all along. Great wind up by Notts

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/status/1675096185328091146?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiPie View Post
    Great, 100% sure he will tear up defences!
    He certainly will, its just his inability to put In a decent cross that's going be a stumbling block, I can see McGoldrick giving him some stick when his cross hits the first defender everytime.

This is a very positive sign.

Absolutely fantastic news. Without doubt one of our best players, hugely impressive in the playoffs. I am very chuffed!

Brilliant News. Any 6 year old boy can teach him to take a throw in. 'Down the line, everytime'

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    He certainly will, its just his inability to put In a decent cross that's going be a stumbling block, I can see McGoldrick giving him some stick when his cross hits the first defender everytime.
    100% agree with this. McGoldrick is used to decent and deliberate delivery. He will not be wanting to waste energy making runs and seeing the final ball Nemane and Chicksen to some degree provided last season.

Excellent news, we just need a pacy centre back now.

Bedwetters stand down I never gave up on the possibility.

We've been in L2 before with quick players who are let down by their final ball, long before Nemane. How many games did Myles Weston play for us?

In fact there have been lots of players performing at L2 level with those attributes and deficiencies, it's why these players are playing in the 4th tier. It's nowt new. It's what McG should be expecting tbh.

If the club and recruitment team want him for next two season, with their track record, it's more than good enough for me. Although I can see a clear ceiling with AN he showed more than enough last season in surprisingly very impressive showing to warrant a season or two at L2 level. This shouldn't be too much for him and hopefully will positively contribute again and be useful. One thing it does guarantee is competition for places and familiarisation.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast