+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi all, I've decided to re register on this wonderful board now we have a lot more to talk about, I was known as beefsta years ago, I even remember whitepointer it was that long ago.
    I've still been popping on to read all of your comments, and decided now's the time to come back.
    I've filled out a who are ya?, And I'm looking forward to some top craic.
    Feel like I know u all already after reading your comments.
    I reckon Tonalis going to give Eddie so many more options in the field to change things if and when needed, which he hasn't had so much until now.
    Also think Isak deserves his own song, he must be wondering why he hasn't ha..
    Anyway I'm off to work, just thought I would pop in and say hello 👋

Welcome back, man. Great to have folk who know the board return...hopefully some more lurkers will follow!

Cheers Zip, chief lurker right here mate

Gee, the BEEFSTA has returned, welcome back. You mentioned whitepointer, those were the days when he and I were moderators on this board around 2006 or 2007, mad days back then. Use to post up photos back then, mackems were non-stop on here having a crack like Lee97

Quote Originally Posted by Beef stew View Post
    Cheers Zip, chief lurker right here mate
    Stew Beef welcome back mate!

The level of sh!te being chat has sustained the level of quality you'll be accustomed to, good work from the mods to get rid of the really insidious trolls of a few years back.

We're through the dark days now and we're all basking in the sunny beer garden of Dan's Domain Tavern. Andy's getting the pints in, pull up a chair.

Rest of you lurkers should also pop in for a pint and banter. The sun is shining on Tyneside once again.

Welcome back, mate!

Good to see more coming back, even though you're and old timer, longer than most of us. It's getting to be better and busier now that Fatso and Brucie have gone. Good luck and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
    Gee, the BEEFSTA has returned, welcome back. You mentioned whitepointer, those were the days when he and I were moderators on this board around 2006 or 2007, mad days back then. Use to post up photos back then, mackems were non-stop on here having a crack like Lee97
    Those were the days Andy.

Your Yoda pictures, still make me chuckle even now when I think about them.

And welcome back Beef

Thanks everyone.
    Andy your pics used to crack me up man, funny as owt. Amazed you still remember me mate.
    Great time to rejoin the board methinks, hopefully many more 'lurky' members feel the same.
    Just spotted Sandro in the new strip, he looks fantastic in the stripes. 😁

I have been lurking here for years. Welcome back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)