+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Stop Oil Protesters

Just Stop Oil Protesters

Disrupting Wimbledon today is shocking! These protesters should be dealt with harshly and in the same way if a fan ran on to a football pitch! Can’t see the difference!

Complete morons especially as this is televised all over the World!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Disrupting Wimbledon today is shocking! These protesters should be dealt with harshly and in the same way if a fan ran on to a football pitch! Can’t see the difference!

Complete morons especially as this is televised all over the World!
    Send the tuncs to Ukraine and see how happy they are to disrupt Hitler Light's plans for the bread basket of Europe. That'll sort the wheat from the chaff.

These idiots should be challenged on why they’re wearing polyester, using any consumer goods and driving a car etc, all stuff that requires oil in its construction.

Is their house painted, do they use make up……almost everything involves the use of oil.

These people are morons.

Workshy, Sandal wearing Wokes and benefit scroungers and kids being supported by idiot parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Send the tuncs to Ukraine and see how happy they are to disrupt Hitler Light's plans for the bread basket of Europe. That'll sort the wheat from the chaff.

Good one 68. Happy to disrupt a gentleman’s sport but why can’t they wave their flags from the nuclear power plan in Ukraine! World wide news then until - bang!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    These idiots should be challenged on why they’re wearing polyester, using any consumer goods and driving a car etc, all stuff that requires oil in its construction.

Is their house painted, do they use make up……almost everything involves the use of oil.

These people are morons.

Workshy, Sandal wearing Wokes and benefit scroungers and kids being supported by idiot parents.
    And being supported by that moron at Forest Green Rovers

Fair play to those oldies..

Clearly I’m the odd one out here, I applaud their actions we have an existential threat and they are protesting without violence I might add to keep the issue clear and present.
    Hate tennis anyway boring load of bollox!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Clearly I’m the odd one out here, I applaud their actions we have an existential threat and they are protesting without violence I might add to keep the issue clear and present.
    Hate tennis anyway boring load of bollox!
    I rely on tennis for a living you miserable tw at!

🤣🤣🤣

Whilst I agree that their concerns over the environment are genuine and also probably valid, I dislike their methods and I think they are also becoming increasingly self-defeating as their actions seem to simply p iss more and more people off rather than draw attention to their cause.

Nothing wrong in peaceful protests at all but surely if you do so you target it far better -at the politicians or companies that can make a difference rather than disrupting the lives of normal people. The suffragettes didn't have social media, the newspapers were against them and parliament ignored their petitions so they had limited ways to draw attention to their cause but this is not the case today for Just Stop Oil who have ample other means to advocate their case.

Like Mick, I have also long pointed out the hypocrisy of them wearing clothing and footwear that is quite conspicuous in the use of oil in their manufacture. The right to peaceful protest was hard won and an important civil liberty but this lot seem to be abusing it and, in the process, endangering it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I rely on tennis for a living you miserable tw at!

🤣🤣🤣
    🤣 sorry mate! But you have to admit it ain’t the same game as it was in the 70’s and 80’s then I did enjoy watching, but now it’s just tedious, that’s my opinion and as they say we all have them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)