+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Avatars - story behind them?

O/T:- Avatars - story behind them?

I thought being as the season hasn’t yet begun I’d talk about Avatars. I’ve seen some great ones on here from scooby doo to Charlie palmer!

But why did you choose yours. I’ve had a fair few in my time. But stuck with the “Moron alert” one since Trew called maddogslater a moron on here.

Might change it soon…..my old username (Gary mills brain cell) had Tommy Johnson as my avatar for most of its time.

Is there a story behind yours?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 06-07-2023 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

Sven due to it being the worst and best time to be a Notts fan. To see Sven (and the Hooters girls!) parading around the pitch was surreal. And more importantly, for us to come out of that season as champs was massive.
    I’ve been a season ticket holder for 44 years now and the Munto season was definitely a weird one…and we’ve had lots of them! Including last season tbh. Similarities between SC and LW motivation wise and instilling the winning mentality.

No story behind mine really. I just see Chris and Alex as the best possible owners this club could have wished for, after recent false dawn's.

Joined while in USA so had a vanity plate on the front of the car.

I've had several avatars over the years, but my latest is the programme from my first visit to Meadow Lane - September 1955 against Fulham.

The club badge when I first went to Meadow Lane 76 and still the best badge of them all

Mine’s a portrait I painted of Jimmy & Jack which was auctioned off to raise money for the statue fund.

Quote Originally Posted by kings1 View Post
    Mine’s a portrait I painted of Jimmy & Jack which was auctioned off to raise money for the statue fund.
    what a fantastic piece of work Kings ! 👍🏻

No.

Mine is when Sir Jimmy presented me (Bulwell 360 club) with the Sunday league championship cup and league cup at the Sherwood rooms in 1976.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast