+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grimsby Town

Grimsby Town

Hi Notts fans , congratulations on your promotion I watched and enjoyed your play-off run as a neutral what a fantastic footballing side .

Now onto the serious stuff , how many tickets will we get for that second game , I seriously don't want to miss out on it - we have almost cleared 6k season tickets as I see you have so I think demand wont go past ST holders .

Luckily I don't live local to Grimsby so have non local ID , so if worst comes to worse and I have to go in the home end where will be the best spot for someone who want's to sit quietly and enjoy a good game be ?

Good luck for the season
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by GrimsbySteve View Post
    Hi Notts fans , congratulations on your promotion I watched and enjoyed your play-off run as a neutral what a fantastic footballing side .

Now onto the serious stuff , how many tickets will we get for that second game , I seriously don't want to miss out on it - we have almost cleared 6k season tickets as I see you have so I think demand wont go past ST holders .

Luckily I don't live local to Grimsby so have non local ID , so if worst comes to worse and I have to go in the home end where will be the best spot for someone who want's to sit quietly and enjoy a good game be ?

Good luck for the season
    Steve
    We've had upwards of 4,500 away fans in the JS stand before, however, that might be reduced now for safety reasons, maybe 2,500 ish. Also, your lot didn't exactly behave themselves last time you visited!

Despite their loutish behaviour, 6000 season tickets sold at Grimsby is superb. Let's hope we give them the 4500 and that they behave whilst getting beat

Give them around 3,500 that should be enough for them.

The more the merrier

£££££

Current owners seem to go with getting an advantage over money so I would thought it would be the usual minimum allowed of around 2000?

GrimsbySteve, if you cannot get a ticket with your fans, then getting a ticket in the Derek Pavis (Main Stand) would be your best bet.

Ayup Steve,you post on The Fishy?

Chalky

Thankyou for the replies , guess will wait and see if I can get a ticket ,if not go in that stand .

We would definately do the lot if you gave us 4.5k , I do understand though sometimes a section of our fans can be problematic at some away games .

You will only get 1200 when you play at our place as our old ground only holds a touch over 8k now with restrictions ,and with the home ends been virtually full with the ST holders 1/3 of the away end is used by home fans ; annoying for away teams and as someone elluded to above missing out on ££££ for the clubs capable of larger followings .

Chalky - I don't post on The Fishy but do watch on ,so have seen some of your posts ; a good contributor on there .

Thanks again

I can understand us limiting away fans for playoff games, would be a shame if we can’t get as many as possible in for a league game in August, and for Lincoln in the League cup.

3,500ish?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast