+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAO all VM Fantasy Leaguers - please read!

Great to have you back Dazzy and ... cough ... on time this season!

Not only giving his team a personnel makeover but a new name as well.
    Welcome back Liam. 👏👏👏

Don’t believe it one of mine in crocked already. 😱

Yes, welcome back, Liam - just remember not to buy Watkins! (Liam jinxes Watkins )

I think we might share the same crocked player Rosie!

Great to have you back Iwuz!

Welcome back BB Junior Jesh and Honest John! Good to see you guys again!

I think Nuc, Oz, Tri Dave, Gornal, and David out of the regular players still to join?

All Villa Madders welcome of course!

Does anyone know who Anna and Vincent are? I'll give them until as late as I can on Friday afternoon just in case they are related to anyone here, but then I'll have to delete if no-one knows them ...

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Welcome back BB Junior Jesh and Honest John! Good to see you guys again!

I think Nuc, Oz, Tri Dave, Gornal, and David out of the regular players still to join?

All Villa Madders welcome of course!

Does anyone know who Anna and Vincent are? I'll give them until as late as I can on Friday afternoon just in case they are related to anyone here, but then I'll have to delete if no-one knows them ...

Winnie,

Nuc, Oz, TD, and Gornal need to sort their teams out asap.

Gameweek 1 starts Friday 11th August with Burnley v Man City.

Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Winnie,

Nuc, Oz, TD, and Gornal need to sort their teams out asap.

Gameweek 1 starts Friday 11th August with Burnley v Man City.

Team sheets in by 6.30pm.

Rosie, I told Oz you said he needs to get cracking with his team. He needs bossing sometimes. A tough deadline for those down under as it's early Friday morning there but hopefully, he and the others will be able to cobble together a team in time for the start of the season. I'll keep the League open until the end of the first game week for any stragglers, though of course they'll lose any week 1 points if they are late ...of

One of the best parts of the FPL season for me is seeing everyone's teams for the first time so excitedly looking forward to that!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Rosie, I told Oz you said he needs to get cracking with his team. He needs bossing sometimes. A tough deadline for those down under as it's early Friday morning there but hopefully, he and the others will be able to cobble together a team in time for the start of the season. I'll keep the League open until the end of the first game week for any stragglers, though of course they'll lose any week 1 points if they are late ...of

One of the best parts of the FPL season for me is seeing everyone's teams for the first time so excitedly looking forward to that!

It’s taken an awful lot of major cobbling this season to get a team ready to go. I kept running out of money. 💰

I dread to think how many players I have sent round and round the ever revolving door probably more than Bongo 😱 In fact I can’t remember having so much difficulty putting a team together. 😨

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    It’s taken an awful lot of major cobbling this season to get a team ready to go. I kept running out of money. ��

I dread to think how many players I have sent round and round the ever revolving door probably more than Bongo �� In fact I can’t remember having so much difficulty putting a team together. ��
    Ha ha let's hope they aren't too dizzy come Friday It sounds like you're putting together a really strong team. I think it will be interesting to see if people have gone for Salah or not this year given how much Haaland is ... I must admit I've been doing the hokey cokey on that one!

Here I go again, doing something wrong, do I pick my team then join or join then pick only either way it will not accept the code!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)