+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO all VM Fantasy Leaguers - please read!

FAO all VM Fantasy Leaguers - please read!

Hi Gang

Just to let you know that the Villa Mad League 2023-24 is now officially open! Yaaay!

No-doubt Bongo and Sam have their sweaty noses in their tipster books already!

Please note that everyone will have to re-join the VM League this year.

The code is bpwieh

As usual, the League is restricted to VM posters and close friends and family of VM posters. If you could just either make it clear in your manager's name or team name who you are that would be really helpful. If not could you just let me know who you are, so I don't accidentally boot you out of the comp.

If you have never posted on VM, then I'm really sorry but you can't join and I'll have to delete you from the League, which I really hate doing, so please don't make me. Bongo runs a general Footymad League, which is open to all, however, and I'm sure he'll post a code for that soon.

Any problems joining, just give me a shout and I'll do my best to help, and I am sure the super efficient and brilliant Rosie will too.

Look forward to playing with you all soon!

Love Winnie x

Thanks Winnie I have enrolled my team. Just you and I at the moment. 😛😋⚽️

I see the Viking is priced at an inflationary £14m. 😨😨😨

Brilliant Rosie! Still just you and me! We can have a natter in peace for now before the muscle posturing starts!

I know! Gulp! Don't the powers that be at FPL know we are in the middle of a cost of living crisis?!! *Hunts down back of sofa for spare change ...

Hmmm ... Rosie? Can you hear someone saying they are going to take the League seriously this year?

Peace over! Bongo's back!

Well its more about not taking so many hits. I worked out that I would have come 2nd if I didn't take hits Winnie would have won if she didn't do 12 million transfers. I need to calm down and trust my incredible team. I have a feeling im going to have a remarkable season and be on of the top players in the world let alone this mini league. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Hmmm ... Rosie? Can you hear someone saying they are going to take the League seriously this year?

Peace over! Bongo's back!

I remember that certain someone posting on the other thread

“Winnie and Rosie are too nice. Sometimes it takes the alpha male to put his foot forward and say enough is enough.” 🤪

Looks like our self proclaimed alpha has thrown down the gauntlet. 😛😋

It’s certainly going to cause some over zealous chest thumping from our managers. 🤪 Careful guys we don’t need any pre season self inflicted injuries.

Good to have you back Bongo. 👏👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    I remember that certain someone posting on the other thread

“Winnie and Rosie are too nice. Sometimes it takes the alpha male to put his foot forward and say enough is enough.” ��

Looks like our self proclaimed alpha has thrown down the gauntlet. ����

It’s certainly going to cause some over zealous chest thumping from our managers. �� Careful guys we don’t need any pre season self inflicted injuries.

Good to have you back Bongo. ������

I now have a vision of all these chest thumping cavemen in our League, Rosie! Luckily, it has two sophisticated people, as in you and me, to balance things out!

Yes, good to see you back, Bongo, and Picasso now too!

Hi all

Is anyone claiming Vinnie Thomas and Anna Maria? Seem to be Spurs fans from Australia?

If you can let me know if they are a friend or family member of yours so they can stay in the League.

Cheers. Winnie x

Harry and me have re registered, I've not invited anybody else to join as it's a local league for local people!

I did 109 transfers last season. I'm not doing that again!

Winnie I've sent you a message, I think Gav is a medium but I'd probably go for a large and yeah he will wear it on stage I'm sure!

Good luck everyone. I've got a new name

I see you both! Great to have you both back again! Your new team name made me laugh - that would have been the perfect choice for Arran if he was still playing. Miss you Arran if you are reading!

Thanks so much for the message. That's great - I'll tell Oz large then to be sure - he'd be so chuffed to see Gavin wear it on stage! xx

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)