+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New kit

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It think it's a bit dramatic classing a few people saying they don't like the shirt as a "meltdown".

I think the home shirt is awful, so I'll say so.

Indeed, it is! Too much red for me, plus it looks like it was designed by Stevie Wonder. It must be hard to mess up black & white stripes, but they’ve managed it.

The blue one is quite pleasant, like that - not as much as the mint green one but at least it looks like a football shirt.

It think it's a bit dramatic classing a few people saying they don't like the shirt as a "meltdown".

I think the home shirt is awful, so I'll say so.
    It was tongue in cheek, Elite. But thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Indeed, it is! Too much red for me, plus it looks like it was designed by Stevie Wonder. It must be hard to mess up black & white stripes, but they’ve managed it.

The blue one is quite pleasant, like that - not as much as the mint green one but at least it looks like a football shirt.
    I quite like the home kit. A neat variation on classical basic black & white stripes. Nice symmetry with badge & logo. Don't like the red sponsor (red = anathema) but I'll probably purchase!

Away kit is strictly generic - okay, but could be one off 1,000 clubs.

Last time we had a kit that the majority thought was awful we got promoted.

Good sign.

It's just a kit many of the people who moan about it would never purchase one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    It was tongue in cheek, Elite. But thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    I thought 'tongue in cheek' posts had to be accompanied by a silly smiley so people like me understand them.

I thought the home and away kits last season were awful, but results proved that you don't get points for nice shirts.

Away shirt proving popular already 1000 sold.

To me the home kit is the better as it’s our colours Black & White - the Blue is a nice colour but for me I would like us to only wear it when the home team’s colours clash with black & white

I thought 'tongue in cheek' posts had to be accompanied by a silly smiley so people like me understand them.

I thought the home and away kits last season were awful, but results proved that you don't get points for nice shirts.
    That never worked

Like the kit, don't like the kit. If you aren't buying one it doesn't matter. That's my thoughts. Like many, I didn't like last season's away kit and look what we did away from home

I would say that last year's home and away shirt combination were at best not 'very popular' but ironically they represent one of the most successful season in our history...

Personally I would have kept them if only for momentum's sake

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Like the kit, don't like the kit. If you aren't buying one it doesn't matter.
    It might matter if you hoped to buy one, but didn't because of the awful design.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Like many, I didn't like last season's away kit and look what we did away from home.
    I already said that.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast