+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best advice

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Who made you the arbiter of who who is a 'great poster' I can assure you there are many on this board and others that wouldn't agree

You speak as you find and on meet ups with other posters it was mentioned Blood adds a dry sense of humour and says it without holding back. Others may find Bloods and my posts offensive but that’s life. Ignore anything you don’t like. We quite clearly don’t agree on the proposed universal credit but hey that’s life.

Myself, Mick and Steve don’t agree on many things but we are still good mates.

Some think Grant is a fantastic player but hey others including me have a different view.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    You speak as you find and on meet ups with other posters it was mentioned Blood adds a dry sense of humour and says it without holding back. Others may find Bloods and my posts offensive but that’s life. Ignore anything you don’t like. We quite clearly don’t agree on the proposed universal credit but hey that’s life.

Some think Grant is a fantastic player but hey others including me have a different view.
    Enogh said I think. You’ve dug deep Al and you’re not really making sense. I think enough is enough. You can’t show the board what you say I’ve said and I’ve provided you with enough opportunity to do do so. I’m all for forgiveness no matter the wrongs or the rights. Let’s let it go. You’re really not making any sense at all. Give it up and enjoy the site.

Shall we agree on that at least.

Agree to disagree and we can leave it there. It is up to you.
    Last edited by On Balance; 08-07-2023 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by On Balance View Post
    Enogh said I think. You’ve dug deep Al and you’re not really making sense. I think enough is enough. You can’t show the board what you say I’ve said and I’ve provided you with enough opportunity to do do so. I’m all for forgiveness no matter the wrongs or the rights. Let’s let it go. You’re really not making any sense at all. Give it up and enjoy the site.

Shall we agree on that at least.

Agree to disagree and we can leave it there. It is up to you.

There you go again! Best not to comment on any of my posts or other posters where you have been a d ick! Why would you want to anyway as that’s hypocritical!

We will then leave it at there!

There you go again! Best not to comment on any of my posts or other posters where you have been a d ick! Why would you want to anyway as that’s hypocritical!

We will then leave it at there!
    Al, I offered you a hand and you still come back with more unsupported insinuations about me.

I have asked you more than once to show me where I have been a d ick (your words not mine) towards you. To date you have not shown me where I have been such. In fact, I would go as far to suggest I have been quite restrained given your your vile insinuations regarding not my personality but my ***uality.

In your post at no 17 in this thread you wrote…..

Viaduct was disgusting to a great poster Blood and he’s been reincarnated as On Balance but he’s very unbalanced. He’s been a watcher ( his/her/it/they ) words on this forum for eight years! Perhaps watching all those pop ups!

There was a watcher on Dingle Mad too ��
    Could you, for the sake of clarity, identify which Wolves Mad poster you refer to and further, what that has to do with this thread.

I’ll leave that with you and see if you can justify your rather nasty assumptions with any facts to support them.

Good morning everyone. Bit of advice from the immortal (sort of) Prince Buster.

'.....So enjoy yourself
    It's later than you think
    Enjoy yourself
    Why you're still in the pink
    The years go by
    As quickly as you wink
    Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself
    It's later than you think' .

Online spats can be very time consuming when there's more enjoyable things to spend time on, and very few of us have any idea just how much time we've actually got left.

Tara a bit 😎 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Good morning everyone. Bit of advice from the immortal (sort of) Prince Buster.

'.....So enjoy yourself
    It's later than you think
    Enjoy yourself
    Why you're still in the pink
    The years go by
    As quickly as you wink
    Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself
    It's later than you think' .

Online spats can be very time consuming when there's more enjoyable things to spend time on, and very few of us have any idea just how much time we've actually got left.

Tara a bit 😎 .
    68, you are right. I do not like on line spats and we all have better things to with out time.

The issue for me is the personal trite a certain poster has made about me. They are now suggesting even more disgusting and unsavory references about my character in an effort to bolster their popularity. I find this unacceptable particularly when that person is unable to substantiate those accusations.

The issue I believe started when I may have made a comment that there is a difference between a supporter of WBA and a fan. In my view a supporter is some who financially supports the club by attending games et, whereas a fan is someone that follows the club without going to home etc.

Perhaps I misjudged the topic on that occasion, but surely we are all entitled to a view without snide, vile, disrespectful, and libelous comments that some decide is acceptable. It is not acceptable in any circumstances.

68, you are right. I do not like on line spats and we all have better things to with out time.

The issue for me is the personal trite a certain poster has made about me. They are now suggesting even more disgusting and unsavory references about my character in an effort to bolster their popularity. I find this unacceptable particularly when that person is unable to substantiate those accusations.

The issue I believe started when I may have made a comment that there is a difference between a supporter of WBA and a fan. In my view a supporter is some who financially supports the club by attending games et, whereas a fan is someone that follows the club without going to home etc.

Perhaps I misjudged the topic on that occasion, but surely we are all entitled to a view without snide, vile, disrespectful, and libelous comments that some decide is acceptable. It is not acceptable in any circumstances.
    Fair play to you. On Balance I can see where you're coming from but I'm off to do some burpees with press ups and squats before killing a few kettlebell circuits..... hopefully before they kill me. Enjoy your Sunday as I'm off to enjoy mine, sort of 😎 .

So going to at least eight home games ( seen in the Vine by other posters on at least four ) - numerous away games including two midweek ones with four hour round drives raises a question by you on whether I am a true supporter and add anything to the coffers. This is going to the games when ill! You call Mick an armchair supporter even though he's been to some home games.

You said we were after glory so where's this glory when Mick went to Chesterfield of all places?

You are a complete and utter tool! Can't be a rsed responding anymore as you are ruining good threads and posts!

So going to at least eight home games ( seen in the Vine by other posters on at least four ) - numerous away games including two midweek ones with four hour round drives raises a question by you on whether I am a true supporter and add anything to the coffers. This is going to the games when ill! You call Mick an armchair supporter even though he's been to some home games.

You said we were after glory so where's this glory when Mick went to Chesterfield of all places?

You are a complete and utter tool! Can't be a rsed responding anymore as you are ruining good threads and posts!
    And here you go again Alan, you can’t provide any answers to what I have asked you to evidence and you revert to type by making more insulting comments.

Like I have previously, it time you stoped digging, your really starting to embarrass yourself.

You do make me laugh Al (no bad thing) you advise 'Ignore anything you don't like' Can you in all honesty say that's your way on here🙂

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)