+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Just Stop Boil

O/T:- Just Stop Boil

They walk among us! Thank you for posting that, I'll be very careful to make sure that I do a Prince Andrew when it warms up to prevent me from boiling away.

Ah, GB News. Our version of Fox to stir up anger.

Tory mouthpieces.

GB News reporter telling interviewee 'You can't just say, 'I think', you have to tell us where you got that information from'

You couldn't make it up!

Quote Originally Posted by tommopie8 View Post
    Ah, GB News. Our version of Fox to stir up anger.

Tory mouthpieces.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and views whether you like them or not and not be shouted down, we are living in very dangerous times where freedom of speech is concerned

People actually manage to watch this channel? Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and views whether you like them or not and not be shouted down, we are living in very dangerous times where freedom of speech is concerned
    Absolutely, someone who hasn't quite got his facts right being laughed at by 2 presenters who haven't got a clue about anything!! GB News, BBC News both utter sh*te.

Hear hear, keldsyke.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Absolutely, someone who hasn't quite got his facts right being laughed at by 2 presenters who haven't got a clue about anything!! GB News, BBC News both utter sh*te.
    This^^^ Include Sky et al. That's why most news ch's viewing figures are on the decline.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I agree that all views should be considered. But they present with such a bias and agenda aimed at a certain type of person it can hardly be called news.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast