+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Latest BBC pervy presenter?

Yes I think it's more of reputation and bringing the BBC into disrepute rather than an actual crime.
    Remember when Ulrika lost John Leslie his job without actually naming him? He wanted her to take him to court but she wouldn't. It was just her word against his, he was found guilty and sentenced without being named let alone having a fair trial. If she had named him he would have taken her to court.
    She tried to ruin Eriksson's character as well.
    Horrible woman.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Yes I think it's more of reputation and bringing the BBC into disrepute rather than an actual crime.
    Remember when Ulrika lost John Leslie his job without actually naming him? He wanted her to take him to court but she wouldn't. It was just her word against his, he was found guilty and sentenced without being named let alone having a fair trial. If she had named him he would have taken her to court.
    She tried to ruin Eriksson's character as well.
    Horrible woman.
    John Leslie was never found guilty of anything in court Des despite being charged with offences on more than one occasion ( see link below )

In fairness to Ulrika she never named him, it was Mathew Wright on his Wright Stuff Channel 5 show that let Leslie’s name slip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_L...(TV_presenter)

Reports of a second complaint will only make the process longer. Either it's malicious rubbish or it's more damming evidence-but we all know what previous experience has shown. Sadly, power and abuse too often go hand in hand in all areas of life but at least the repercussions from high profile cases like this might help might make some think first -though I doubt it. The recent revelations around toxic and predatory behaviour in the House of Commons of all places might demonstrate that 😞

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    I've never trusted that Huw Edwards
    I think BAR has to be our pervy prediction league winner, this was an excellent spot very early in proceedings.

Superb work BAR.

Any idea on who’s next to fall?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)