+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T Mega Poptastic Pop Quiz (41)

Quote Originally Posted by craftymiller View Post
    58 one day at a time sweet Jesus. Linda Randle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    I know the song but never heard of Linda Randle, I associate the song with Lena Martell.
    Neither have I Lol but between the pair of you we now have the correct title and artist. Just 31 and 37 left now.

Who’s Linda Randle then ?

Quote Originally Posted by craftymiller View Post
    Who’s Linda Randle then ?
    According to Wiki a gospel singer but not the person who had a hit in the UK with the song. I thought you'd know that as you gave the answer?

Just a couple went unsolved so note to self to include more Kate Bush, Shirley Bassey and Eurovision songs next time for the closet fans In case you hadn't realised this set were all hits by female solo artists.

1. There's a name for it There's a phrase that fits What's Love Got To Do With It Tina Turner
    2. When you've got worries all the noise and the hurry Seems to help I know Downtown Petula Clark
    3. Fighting for the Federation Hand in hand we'll conquer space I Lost My Heart To A Starship Trooper Sarah Brightman
    4. Could this be love that's calling? Knock Knock Who's There Mary Hopkin
    5. And that's why I love you So don't be afraid to let them show True Colors Cyndi Lauper
    6. Good lookin' so refined Big Spender Shirley Bassey
    7. Chips of plutonium are twinkling in every lung Breathing Kate Bush
    8. Some boys try and some boys lie but I don't let them play (no way) Material Girl Madonna
    9. I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter Roar Katy Perry
    10. She manages a smile as he walks out the door Modern Girl Sheena Easton
    11. Because I want you to know, know I said I want you to know right now Shout Lulu
    12. When I'm not with you, I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit Me Baby One More Time Britney Spears
    13. Bad dreams in the night Wuthering Heights Kate Bush
    14. Spread the news I'm on my way, woopah oh yeah yeah Walking Back To Happiness Helen Shapiro
    15. Deutsche Marks or dollars American Express will do nicely, thank you Private Dancer Tina Turner
    16. No one else can make me feel The colors that you bring Loving You Minnie Ripperton
    17. Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels The dizzy dancing way that you feel Both Sides Now Joni Mitchell/Judy Collins
    18. I hold on to your whole body And feel each move you make The Power Of Love Jennifer Rush
    19. Now that you're gone Band Of Gold Freda Payne
    20. Got to have some lovin' Got to have love tonight Hot Stuff Donna Summer
    21. Should have been a politician But he never had a proper education Army Dreamers Kate Bush
    22. Some are lucky, some are not Just be thankful for what you've got The Other Man's Grass Is Always Greener Petula Clark
    23. Get up on your feet Yeah, step to the beat Boy, what will it be? Get Into The Groove Madonna
    24. He has a powerful weapon He charges a million a shot The Man With The Golden Gun Lulu
    25. Tell me why is it so Don't want to let you go Never Can Say Goodbye Gloria Gaynor
    26. They are all I need to please me They can stimulate and tease me Diamonds Are Forever Shirley Bassey
    27. Does he love me, I wanna know The Shoop Shoop Song Cher
    28. If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting Time After Time Cyndi Lauper
    29. Dances Romances All Kinds Of Everything Dana
    30. All we want is life beyond Thunderdome We Don't Need Another Hero Tina Turner
    31. Ooh, ooh, this my sh!t, this my sh!t Ooh, ooh, this my sh!t, this my sh!t Hollaback Girl Gwen Stefani
    32. And here I am again, my girl Wondering what on Earth I'm doing here The Man With The Child In His Eyes Kate Bush
    33. But now I hold my head up high and you see me Somebody new I Will Survive Gloria Gaynor
    34. I'd like to play a little game with you A little game especially made for two Kiss Me Honey Honey Shirley Bassey
    35. If you wanted the sky I would write across the sky in letters To Sir With Love Lulu
    36. Let your body groove to the music (groove to the music) Vogue Madonna
    37. Ooh, you and me, you and me You and me, you and me, you and me I Feel Love Donna Summer
    38. Daisy dukes Bikinis on top California Gurls Katy Perry
    39. Your arms open wide This fever for you is just burning me up inside I Drove Al Night Cyndi Lauper
    40. I've heard it all a million times before. Take off your coat, my love, and close the door Don't Sleep In The Subway Petula Clark
    41. After love, after love After love, after love After love, after love After love, after love Believe Cher
    42. And if I only could I'd make a deal with God Running Up That Hill Kate Bush
    43. I played with your heart, got lost in the game Oh baby, baby Oops I Did It Again Britney Spears
    44. Touched for the very first time Like A Virgin Madonna
    45. I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say (Simply) The Best Tina Turner
    46. Too strong to tell you I was sorry Too proud to tell you I was wrong If I Could Turn Back Time Cher
    47. I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee clouds in my coffee You're So Vain Carly Simon
    48. And I'll never have that recipe again MacArthur Park Donna Summer
    49. I wake up every mornin', I stumble out of bed 9 to 5 Sheena Easton
    50. Swaying room as the music starts Strangers making the most of the dark Crazy For You Madonna
    51. Remember how we laughed away the hours Those Were The Days Mary Hopkin
    52. They paved paradise Big Yellow Taxi Joni Mitchell
    53. It's the kiss of death from Mister Goldfinger Shirley Bassey
    54. Don't you love farce? My fault, I fear Send In The Clowns Judy Collins
    55. We fight, we break up We kiss, we make up Hot 'n' Cold Katy Perry
    56. I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there Like A Prayer Madonna
    57. My mother says, "When you gonna live your life right?" Girls Just Want To Have Fun Cyndi Lauper
    58. Lord for my sake, teach me to take One Day At A Time Lena Martell
    59. Come closer and love me tonight That's right Come closer and cuddle me tight Boom Bang-A-Bang Lulu
    60. We're gonna have a celebration All across the world Holiday Madonna

Thanks, CAM. Excellent.

But, please, no more Burly Chassis. Your making Mrs CT look good!

Can't believe I didn't get 37. One of my favourite disco tunez

31 can go **** itself.

Good one Cam. Ta.

Thanks CAMMY, interesting as always 👍

Thanks Cam brilliant as ever.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456