+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Where will we finish?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will we finish 2023/24?

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I expect Notts to be right up there at least in the top 7 and if we get that centre back in we really do need then promotion is very possible, League 2 is crap, utter garbage remember how awful it was last time, it ain't gonna have suddenly got better.
    Most neutral observers are saying this is the most competitive/decent quality L 2 has been for a while. Are they right, bog knows.

Champions, with Wrexham 2nd

I think early on last season teams had sussed us but weren't good enough to do anything about it. Teams in Div 2 might be able to or not time will tell.
    I went 1st last year and we finished 2nd so I'll go 2nd this year and settle for 3rd
    There is no reason they should be scared of any teams in this division.

Where will we finish 2023/24?

As the title says, predict where you think we will finish in League 2 this season. You have to click one of the options for your vote to be registered, predicting in a post won't be counted, but feel free to tell us what you've gone for if you wish.

Swale might want to merge threads, anyone who has already predicted on the other thread will need to click an option for it to count in the poll.

3rd as other thread

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    *I tried to create a pol for this but failed miserably. If anyone wants to turn this into a poll, please feel free.
    Just done it. The poll will close the day before we start at Sutton, I'll wait a bit before making my vote.

Edit: Oops, I miscounted the days! It will close on 3rd August, 2 days before we start.
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 11-07-2023 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Most neutral observers are saying this is the most competitive/decent quality L 2 has been for a while. Are they right, bog knows.
    MK Dons aside, the sides coming down do not look stronger than those that have gone up. They're all traditionally non-league sides that could well end up back there.

I think the neutrals are getting all excited about Wrexham mostly, and respecting Notts for pushing them all the way and noting some of our incredible gates.

3rd, more heart than head at the moment though. Hard to see how things are going to pan out with only 2 friendlies so far.

8th - because it's hard to see us doing better than Nigel Clough's team did last season without having a season to adjust to the higher level.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast