+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart

Too big a squad for me causes unrest with players who can't get in the match day squad also stops young players getting through.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    That’s just how TS talks,when he says 1 or 2 he doesn’t mean literally 1 or 2,it’s just a saying like a few,a couple or several etc..
    You mean like this clarkey?

https://imgflip.com/i/6wa5wf

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Too big a squad for me causes unrest with players who can't get in the match day squad also stops young players getting through.
    Isn't this exactly what your mate Paul Warne used to say ?

If people are happy that he doesn't mean 1 or 2 then fine, because i don't think anyone on here thinks that 2 additions to this squad would be enough to get us into midtable.
    Didn't know about the young lad being moved up to the 1st team squad, that is good news that we are trying to develop our academy players, would be nice if they could at least have the 1st team squad correct on the website, not exactly hard to maintain a single page of pictures and names!!!

We are a champion league Wycombe are not but they got Archie collins because they spend more always gonna miss out .

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    we are a champion league wycombe are not but they got archie collins because they spend more always gonna miss out .
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    If people are happy that he doesn't mean 1 or 2 then fine, because i don't think anyone on here thinks that 2 additions to this squad would be enough to get us into midtable.
    Didn't know about the young lad being moved up to the 1st team squad, that is good news that we are trying to develop our academy players, would be nice if they could at least have the 1st team squad correct on the website, not exactly hard to maintain a single page of pictures and names!!!
    Talked to Head of Media i know him well they are vastly understaffed and he's basically putting 3 hats on everyday to do multiple jobs . Recruited a new guy to help but with the ifollow stuff all the content he does with the squad +twitter is difficult

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Talked to Head of Media i know him well they are vastly understaffed and he's basically putting 3 hats on everyday to do multiple jobs . Recruited a new guy to help but with the ifollow stuff all the content he does with the squad +twitter is difficult
    He must sleep there doing all these jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    You mean like this clarkey?

https://imgflip.com/i/6wa5wf
    🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    He’s one of the nicest guys I’ve had the pleasure of meeting.
    He does have someone else working with him though. in fact he commentated on a match last season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast