+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Harry Toffolo

O/T:- Harry Toffolo

Has been charged with betting offences by the FA?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 12-07-2023 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Fixed off topic prefix

Was he fed tips by the owner ?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Which owner? He has been at Forest for a year but the gambling charges are from several years ago and started when he was a ****ager at Swindon

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    There's times when a Man's gotta chew what a Man's gotta chew. Sorry that's Toffo.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Which owner? He has been at Forest for a year but the gambling charges are from several years ago and started when he was a ****ager at Swindon
    Guilt by association is more than sufficient evidence for an NCM kangaroo court.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    There's times when a Man's gotta chew what a Man's gotta chew. Sorry that's Toffo.
    He must have been a bit of a nut.

Sorry, that's Toffifee.

'Toff o' the morning !', said Paddy.

In all seriousness football has a betting problem. It's ridiculous to me that players can be suspended for gambling at the same time their club unveils a new shirt with betting sponsors all over it.

It's a tad rich for the football authorities to come down hard on players that may or may not have a gambling issue when football is the main stream of advertising spend of gambling companies in the UK. As the very minimum they should use some of the vast amounts of gambling advertising revenue they receive to protect these young players from this with decent education on gambling (especially given their level of income - the stories of John Terry at the bookies are awful) and some form of protection if they get it wrong. A young man yet again has got it wrong here without a doubt but is being hung out to dry IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    In all seriousness football has a betting problem. It's ridiculous to me that players can be suspended for gambling at the same time their club unveils a new shirt with betting sponsors all over it.

It's a tad rich for the football authorities to come down hard on players that may or may not have a gambling issue when football is the main stream of advertising spend of gambling companies in the UK. As the very minimum they should use some of the vast amounts of gambling advertising revenue they receive to protect these young players from this with decent education on gambling (especially given their level of income - the stories of John Terry at the bookies are awful) and some form of protection if they get it wrong. A young man yet again has got it wrong here without a doubt but is being hung out to dry IMO.
    I think it would be a good, no Great idea if we say had a racing expert , or a friend who is a racing expert , and gave out hot betting tips for up coming races. Not only races but American stuff and wrestling , i think that would be fantastic !!

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Has been charged with betting offences by the FA?
    Doubtless there are more revelations Toffollow so I reckon he'll Rolover before the F.A. investigative committee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast