+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Huw Edwards

I don't have a problem. I should have said sad story.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can the CPS still step in and lay charges even though the Police say there's nothing there? Already stinks of a cover up.....people in high places as they say. Hush hush, brush it under the carpet. Reminds me of the day when Frank Bough was caught with his pants down!

It didn't stop him getting back into presenting though as he later worked for London Weekend Television, ITV, SKY and on LBC radio in London.
    Just can't see Edwards presenting Calendar though.
    The lads solicitors said there was nothing illegal,it’s his family that’s brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I don't have a problem. I should have said sad story.
    He is now on trial by social media, who know jack s4it but like to wallow in peoples. problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    The lads solicitors said there was nothing illegal,it’s his family that’s brought it up.
    I thought the lad was 17 when the alleged payments were first being paid? If that's the case then it's against the law (CSE) as the man was a junior at 17 when it all started. Might be wrong on the dates but sure I read it somewhere he was under adult age when payments were offered and taken.

I get the parents involvement though bringing down a high profile name. If the stories of their young lad turning to heroin are true you have to wonder if the payments didn't fuel his need?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    He is now on trial by social media, who know jack s4it but like to wallow in peoples. problems.
    Crash, It's social headlines what's not to show an interest in it. The world revolves on social media. I've always said the internet although a fantastic invention, has ruined what once was a peaceful world that chased it's tail for two weeks through snail mail or a phone call.

I thought the lad was 17 when the alleged payments were first being paid? If that's the case then it's against the law (CSE) as the man was a junior at 17 when it all started. Might be wrong on the dates but sure I read it somewhere he was under adult age when payments were offered and taken.

I get the parents involvement though bringing down a high profile name. If the stories of their young lad turning to heroin are true you have to wonder if the payments didn't fuel his need?
    The problem Brin is that what we’ve been told is nothing more than gossip and we don’t know all the facts.
    He could have made payments to sponsor a child through higher education and then the relationship turned sour.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    The problem Brin is that what we’ve been told is nothing more than gossip and we don’t know all the facts.
    He could have made payments to sponsor a child through higher education and then the relationship turned sour.
    If only Carlsberg did adverts

What about the second person who met him on a dating app and then during lockdown? Like you say all hearsay.....let's leave Huw alone.

It's all conjecture with nothing proven and probably never will be. We all know the Sun newspaper get off splashing private lives all over their front page.
    Last edited by Brin; 12-07-2023 at 08:09 PM.

....let SYPF have a look in to it to see if it's legit................................

....the only thing he's done wrong is getting caught...............

......nowt queerer than folk eh?, as the saying goes...............
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 12-07-2023 at 08:15 PM.

Hue Edwards used to beat his wife up regularly years ago

If only Carlsberg did adverts

What about the second person who met him on a dating app and then during lockdown? Like you say all hearsay.....let's leave Huw alone.

It's all conjecture with nothing proven and probably never will be. We all know the Sun newspaper get off splashing private lives all over their front page.
    You’re right Brin
    Once we have organisations like the Sun and the Met Police making statements then it’s difficult to know what to believe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast