+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Huw Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Hue Edwards used to beat his wife up regularly years ago
    I hope because you have put it on here that is a proven fact? Most of your 'facts' lately have been quite a way off the mark.

Trial by social media indeed.

A bit like Johnny Depp was a woman beater until the world saw firsthand what his wife was actually like.

Here it's a cluster f of a mess but the facts tonight are:

1 - No crime has been committed.
    2 - No "Victim" appears to exist as theyve rubbished it.
    3 - No evidence of these allegations has been shown.
    4 - Those reporting the issue have ignored a denial
    5 - Those making the allegation are estranged from the alleged victim.

I hate the BBC but I'm keeping an open mind on this one.... And it is the sun.

Naturally they'll be enough people come out of the woodwork sniffing for money, which even if were false would end him regardless if he isn't already.

I don't think anyone here would be rushing to resign if they were alleged to have been visiting Attercliffe of an evening!

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Hue Edwards used to beat his wife up regularly years ago
    I would be very careful if I was you,Are you related to the The plane,The Plane boss or do you just live there.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 12-07-2023 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I thought the lad was 17 when the alleged payments were first being paid? If that's the case then it's against the law (CSE) as the man was a junior at 17 when it all started. Might be wrong on the dates but sure I read it somewhere he was under adult age when payments were offered and taken.

I get the parents involvement though bringing down a high profile name. If the stories of their young lad turning to heroin are true you have to wonder if the payments didn't fuel his need?
    It's nothing to do with you and your theories. Moonie.

Where was the underage link

People on here are saying no crime has been committed but the parents have alleged that ***ually explicit photographs were first sent when the subject was 17 years old and that is definitely illegal.
    The police have not said that a crime hasn't been committed but have stated they have no evidence that a crime has been committed.
    This implies that the burden of proof rests with the parents if they want to progress their allegations to a criminal case.
    They will have to provide clear evidence but so far have either failed or neglected to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Trial by social media indeed.

A bit like Johnny Depp was a woman beater until the world saw firsthand what his wife was actually like.

Here it's a cluster f of a mess but the facts tonight are:

1 - No crime has been committed.
    2 - No "Victim" appears to exist as theyve rubbished it.
    3 - No evidence of these allegations has been shown.
    4 - Those reporting the issue have ignored a denial
    5 - Those making the allegation are estranged from the alleged victim.

I hate the BBC but I'm keeping an open mind on this one.... And it is the sun.

Naturally they'll be enough people come out of the woodwork sniffing for money, which even if were false would end him regardless if he isn't already.

I don't think anyone here would be rushing to resign if they were alleged to have been visiting Attercliffe of an evening!
    Heh come on…. There was nothing finer as a ****age lad calling across the road, forget the name of the establishment, having been to the Induz curry house first…… all this of course was from a friend way way back 🫢

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Where was the underage link
    Wow I'm sorry, what a wierd law, you can have *** with a 16 year old. But not send pics if under 17=..stop the world let me off.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    It's nothing to do with you and your theories. Moonie.
    But I know your defence call….he’s WELSH! 🤣
    Had he been Scottish would you have been so verciferous in his defence…….err no!

I rest my case my Lord. Don’t worry I’ve got my Granddads WW2 Tin hat on in readiness for your ‘pop’ gun.

I don't care where he is from. I just want to know where your pompous know it all comes from?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast