+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Huw Edwards

Life’s too short too fall out with friends and I’ve known Crash for many years. We are both just hard headed but I totally respect Crash’s views on many subjects.

And I can be a tw4t

🤣…. err yes pal you can but I like your input on here 😉

Lad is over 16 and technically over the age of consent so davis although made questionable choices hasnt broke the law .. Whether the lad was on drugs before he met Davis we will probably never know as people have said trail by twitter / social media. He will pay for it now with his marriage and financial loses .End of the day a really expensive wa@nk

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Lad is over 16 and technically over the age of consent so davis although made questionable choices hasnt broke the law .. Whether the lad was on drugs before he met Davis we will probably never know as people have said trail by twitter / social media. He will pay for it now with his marriage and financial loses .End of the day a really expensive wa@nk
    I'm sure all the men in the world called Huw Davis will be in touch through their lawyers PMS

The BBC is in such a mess.... which is difficult to say seeing as Mrs Sota and I have just binge watched Line of Duty for the second time.
    Some nights we've stayed up until 3 am watching it...and we've seen it all before!
    Mother of God, it's brilliant to the letter of the law and I'm sure that Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey would agree.
    Last edited by sota; 13-07-2023 at 03:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Can the CPS still step in and lay charges even though the Police say there's nothing there? Already stinks of a cover up.....people in high places as they say. Hush hush, brush it under the carpet. Reminds me of the day when Frank Bough was caught with his pants down!

It didn't stop him getting back into presenting though as he later worked for London Weekend Television, ITV, SKY and on LBC radio in London.
    Just can't see Edwards presenting Calendar though.
    Cover-up? Tricky one, shall we believe the two Police Forces who have said that nothing illegal took place, or some know-it-all on MillersMad?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Cover-up? Tricky one, shall we believe the two Police Forces who have said that nothing illegal took place, or some know-it-all on MillersMad?
    The police haven't said nothing illegal took place.
    They have said they have no evidence that anything illegal took place. That's a big difference and is something that could change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well done crash & Brin don’t fall out.
    They won’t Until the exchange of the next dodgy household item ..🤣.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The police haven't said nothing illegal took place.
    They have said they have no evidence that anything illegal took place. That's a big difference and is something that could change.
    The Met has now concluded their assessment and have determined there is no information to indicate that a criminal offence has been committed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast