+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PSF Forest

PSF Forest

There will be no ticket sales on matchday.
    Not many left now.
    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...forest-150623/

Don't forget it is a 1 o'clock kick off.

Forecast Notts 2 Forest 4
    My attendance guess 15955.
    Last edited by 1955pie; 13-07-2023 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    There will be no ticket sales on matchday.
    Not many left now.
    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...forest-150623/

Don't forget it is a 1 o'clock kick off.

Forecast Notts 2 Forest 4
    My attendance guess 15955.

Checked only a couple of hours ago, only odd seats left in Pavo and Kop.

Notts 2-5 Forest.

Macca 2.

Attn 16,123.

4-0 to them sadly. I'm not going and I reckon the attendance will be 14,200.

Saturday’s pre-season friendly against Nottingham Forest will see both clubs come together in memory of four people who tragically lost their lives in the city last month.

A minute’s silence will be held, black armbands will be worn and a special programme cover has been produced as a mark of respect to Ian Coates, Grace O’Malley Kumar, Barnaby Webber and Barry Spooner.

Ian, a 65-year-old devoted Nottingham Forest fan, was killed along with students Barnaby and Grace, both 19, in the Nottingham attacks, while lifelong Notts fan Barry, 74, was discovered in his home with multiple stab wounds following a separate incident days earlier.

While Ian’s loyalties lay on the other side of the Trent, he was always very supportive of Notts and once crafted a wooden wheelbarrow which was attached to the top of the van he and his family drove to one of our Wembley appearances in the early 1990s.

He was, however, ‘bonkers’ about Forest – so much so that he almost permanently wore a red and white knitted hat, even on his wedding day. Another of his prized possessions was a photo he had taken with the European Cup.

His sons Darren, James and Lee, along with their partners and children, are our guests today and will take their place pitchside for the minute’s silence.

James said: “The outpouring of support and the messages of condolences we’ve received from the football community has been astounding.

“Nottingham Forest and Notts County have been brilliant, as well as fans who have arranged charity games or passed on stories about my dad during his footballing days.

“The response has been heartwarming and we are extremely grateful.”

Barry, meanwhile, was a Notts season ticket holder for many years alongside several family members. He will be sorely missed by his many loved ones – five of whom will be at the match today to witness both sets of players and supporters unite in paying their respects.

The club has also donated a kit for Barry to wear when he is committed at Wilford Hill.

Our thoughts continue to be with everyone affected by these tragic events.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ribute-130723/

An absolutely tragic day and my heart and soul goes out to all the families that lost their lives and the lives of their families. For once in this preseason friendly there should be no anomosity between the two sets of supporters. No belittling and no hatred shown on either side of the great river trent. Enjoy the game but realise that life, love and families mean so much more than a game of Football.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    while lifelong Notts fan Barry, 74, was discovered in his home with multiple stab wounds following a separate incident days earlier.

]
    Hadn't heard about this. RIP Barry.
    Kyle Knowles, a 32 year old father, was also stabbed to death on a tram near Bulwell a week or so after the town centre stabbings, at 11 in the morning.

Can’t get to this so will be following to see if there is any streams for the tv. I’d thought the Florest tv channel might have it, it can’t find info anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Can’t get to this so will be following to see if there is any streams for the tv. I’d thought the Florest tv channel might have it, it can’t find info anywhere.
    https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/matches

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Cheers.

Absolutely tragic that those poor people passed away in such horrible circumstances...May they rest in peace.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast