+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Watt is pish. I'm flabbergasted JG thinks he can do a job for us and it makes me wonder about him...
    He probably got to at the moment, since we have no strikers in reality he has to stroke Watts ego until the new forwards are signed. I hope thats what it is as Watt has been terrible here.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    We best get used to this as this is the sh1te we've signed to win the league

its actually laughable, easily 6 players away from where we need to be
    Bringing on Mochrie, Glass, MacLeod and Chalmers to salvage us a draw. Frightening.

What a season this is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    He probably got to at the moment, since we have no strikers in reality he has to stroke Watts ego until the new forwards are signed. I hope thats what it is as Watt has been terrible here.
    Vice captain mate. Vice f*cking captain.

On this showing we are going to be considerably worse this season.

Dearie me.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Vice captain mate. Vice f*cking captain.
    **** me I forgot about that.

Tbf I was shocked he was even involved as he hasn't had any minutes since injury and was expected back for early league games but this is why Fletcher leaving was a big blow, he had ran his course, poor to be missing the pen

Miller Thompson just had a good effort

Poor poor stuff though today, not got signs and we aren't looking anywhere near prepared to challenge this season

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    On this showing we are going to be considerably worse this season.

Dearie me.

Not really a big surprise, look who has left and signings haven't exactly been great upto now

Harkes is way better than what we've signed and he was hated by a lot of our support

The only sliver of light is that St Mirren, St Johnstone and Ayr also losing to lower league opposition,

So united not an outlier.

Beyond that, no positives at all

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not really a big surprise, look who has left and signings haven't exactly been great upto now

Harkes is way better than what we've signed and he was hated by a lot of our support
    that shows you how bad we are, when you manage to recruit players worse than Harkes you shouldnt be involved in transfers

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    Before the game Goodwin said add ONE forward and he was happy with the squad at his disposal.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)