+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: League 2 top goalscorer odds

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Actually if people know both the polls in question, then it is a good simple IQ test.

Can you spot the obvious and significant difference between the two?
    If you know the polls in question, then explain the "obvious and significant difference between the two".

For once in your life, provide the answer rather than another question.

**Newsflash** Neither were my polls, I didn't create either. If you think both were pathetic well that's up to you.

And I didn't bring up the comparison (see above).

Oh and I'm pretty sure you aren't qualified to talk on behalf of others "We" . A real pet peeve for some.

But bar that, great input 👍

Oh and I'm pretty sure you aren't qualified to talk on behalf of others "My Trusted Sources" . A real pet peeve for some.

Jeez!
    Some of you buggers have issues.
    Not aimed at the last posters by the way.

It's not a lie. Rounding up, nearest ratio was 70:30
    Yes 27.91%. No 72.09%. Result of the poll (Fact).
    Yes 28%. No 72%. Result rounded to nearest percentage point.
    Yes 30%. No 70%. Inaccurate and not a true reflection of the poll result.

Which of the above best supports your agenda to have gambling threads on NCM?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Jeez!
    Some of you buggers have issues.
    Not aimed at the last posters by the way.
    I get what you're saying because this really belongs on handbags now, and I would willingly take it there.

But if I did, it gives laddo his escape clause. The easy way out.

He would claim he never reads handbags (a proven lie), and say he only wants to talk about Notts!!!

He can prove me wrong and take it there himself.

Jeez you can tell it's the off-season lol. It's now almost every thread from Elite_Pie , trying to instigate things. You aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

There are some embrassing comments from the usual little suspects. Where were your guys input on the 'Stone' thread? Didn't think about suggesting that should go in the Handbags thread when durhampie and Elite were having their little off topic exchange with some questionable input? Funny that#balancenotbias

I rarely get answers to my questions from any of you lot with Elite_Pie doing his classic tactic of misquoting or more commonly only copy and pasting part of what I said to suit, by cropping what I said to selective parts. I just admit a strange but effective tactic.

If I answer each individual post which I'm happy to do if you insist, but that's hardly going to help matters as you get your knickers in a twist now is it?

Before I do, can any of you pass the basic IQ test and spot the major difference between the two polls? At least think about the two topics before giving up. Obviously Durhampie has failed the test miserably.

It really isn't difficult. Why aren't the landside percentages comparable?

Jeez you can tell it's the off-season lol. It's now almost every thread from Elite_Pie , trying to instigate things. You aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

There are some embrassing comments from the usual little suspects. Where were your guys input on the 'Stone' thread? Didn't think about suggesting that should go in the Handbags thread when durhampie and Elite were having their little off topic exchange with some questionable input? Funny that#balancenotbias

I rarely get answers to my questions from any of you lot with Elite_Pie doing his classic tactic of misquoting or more commonly only copy and pasting part of what I said to suit, by cropping what I said to selective parts. I just admit a strange but effective tactic.

If I answer each individual post which I'm happy to do if you insist, but that's hardly going to help matters as you get your knickers in a twist now is it?

Before I do, can any of you pass the basic IQ test and spot the major difference between the two polls? At least think about the two topics before giving up. Obviously Durhampie has failed the test miserably.

It really isn't difficult. Why aren't the landside percentages comparable?
    OK, you won't move it so I have.

You know where it is, so don't run away and hide yet again.

Swale. I think you need to put this (and anything similar) off topic.

The day laddo and elite put each other on ignore will be the day this forum's post quality doubles.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Swale. I think you need to put this (and anything similar) off topic.
    Swale doesn't need to do anything, I've already moved it.

The next move is up to laddo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast