+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2023-24: Squad numbers

2023-24: Squad numbers

Name:  numbers-ncfc-copy.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  99.2 KB

Away shirt personalisation is also now available

• Any name and number: £15
    • Name only: £7.50
    • Number only: £7.50
    • Air IT, Sky Bet & Swan Homes patches: £10

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Name:  numbers-ncfc-copy.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  99.2 KB

Away shirt personalisation is also now available

• Any name and number: £15
    • Name only: £7.50
    • Number only: £7.50
    • Air IT, Sky Bet & Swan Homes patches: £10
    Number 3 and 20 still left vacant👀

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Number 3 and 20 still left vacant��
    only room for one more though

Genuine concerns or haters keep on hating?

J
    @JB413561
    Half our recruitment team is now gone, we have no CEO, we have no backup centre halfs, no backup centre mids and one incredibly bang average left back. Good enough to finish top half with our scoring power but autos? No chance
    11:48 PM · Jul 13, 2023
    ·
    Views

lennon ☀️
    @ItsLennnn
    ·
    13h
    Agree about Jason Turner, think he's probably an even bigger loss than I give credit. What happened to our recruitment team? Poached?
    J
    @JB413561
    ·
    13h
    Football radar has basically been 75% the recruitment team for 3 years. iv been sitting back puzzled with people gloss over the fact 85% of FR staff have been let go. It aint all sunshine and rainbows. Im happy with 10th but people expecting autos are in for a rude awakening.
    lennon ☀️
    @ItsLennnn
    ·
    13h
    I'd love to know more about the FR layoffs, cos 85 is a lot of percent. Information doesn't seem easily accessible
    J
    @JB413561
    ·
    13h
    Its because they were all made to sign NDA’s, iv spoken to 4 former FR employees in dm’s over last few days and disappointed over their treatment is an understatement

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Genuine concerns or haters keep on hating?

It's Notts County. There are always genuine concerns. It's a matter of time until the dick pics are posted if you ask me.

J
    @JB413561
    Half our recruitment team is now gone, we have no CEO, we have no backup centre halfs, no backup centre mids and one incredibly bang average left back. Good enough to finish top half with our scoring power but autos? No chance
    11:48 PM · Jul 13, 2023
    ·
    Views

lennon ☀️
    @ItsLennnn
    ·
    13h
    Agree about Jason Turner, think he's probably an even bigger loss than I give credit. What happened to our recruitment team? Poached?
    J
    @JB413561
    ·
    13h
    Football radar has basically been 75% the recruitment team for 3 years. iv been sitting back puzzled with people gloss over the fact 85% of FR staff have been let go. It aint all sunshine and rainbows. Im happy with 10th but people expecting autos are in for a rude awakening.
    lennon ☀️
    @ItsLennnn
    ·
    13h
    I'd love to know more about the FR layoffs, cos 85 is a lot of percent. Information doesn't seem easily accessible
    J
    @JB413561
    ·
    13h
    Its because they were all made to sign NDA’s, iv spoken to 4 former FR employees in dm’s over last few days and disappointed over their treatment is an understatement
    I HAD A WHEELBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAROW, etc.

It's Notts County. There should always be genuine concerns. It's a matter of time until the dick pics are posted if you ask me.

Looks like @JB413561 and @ItsLennnn are genuinely concerned are as a result are doing some good digging.

Not sure about there squad comments, I bet Luke could bat off at least some of their worries. As we have seen on the NCM poll only 20% predict autos and 19% of that is 3rd.

What I would like to know from @JB413561 is some numbers to go with "half our recruitment team" and "85% if FR staff" to give it a little more context assuming these percentages are correct of course. He is right though "85 is a lot of percent" whatever the numbers involved are.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Looks like @JB413561 and @ItsLennnn are genuinely concerned are as a result are doing some good digging.

Not sure about there squad comments, I bet Luke could bat off at least some of their worries. As we have seen on the NCM poll only 20% predict autos and 19% of that is 3rd.

What I would like to know from @JB413561 is some numbers to go with "half our recruitment team" and "85% if FR staff" to give it a little more context assuming these percentages are correct of course. He is right though "85 is a lot of percent" whatever the numbers involved are.
    Even if FR have let go of 85% of their staff, it's not like the company exists entirely to service Notts County with player recommendations. It's handy to have all those insights that other clubs at our level don't have, but I'm sure we can still benefit from the data analytics side if FR operates at a more streamlined, cost-effective model.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

He has been talking to the same person. Look at the people he talks to, all the same style of tweeting, it's the same person tweeting from multiple accounts. Perhaps 2 people but it's most definitely not 4 people

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    only room for one more though
    Shouldn't that be 3 as keepers and under 21's don't count as regards numbers in the squad

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He has been talking to the same person. Look at the people he talks to, all the same style of tweeting, it's the same person tweeting from multiple accounts. Perhaps 2 people but it's most definitely not 4 people
    Definitely seems like someone with an axe to grind.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast