+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Partick

If one of the young guys becomes brilliant he'll be sold. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    ...it's beginning to look a lot like a fire sale! Guy

I'm sorry, but I think MO was talking p1sh when he said he wanted to put it right for the fans. I think he is only interested in recouping as much money as possible.

I see nothing that is being done at the club, looking like a marker that we mean business and are intending getting back up...and remaining up.

What I see is a patch up job with the hope that we can scrape our way back, on the cheap.

I understand that we are in a crap position and there still is a big chunk of the transfer window left....but I am not seeing much to be optimistic about...other than hoping that one of these kids somehow managed to become brilliant over night.

I am hoping that we have something else up our sleeves but the ghost of Transfer Windows past makes me massively pessimistic about our chances of a good window.

Anything other than a convincing win tonight and I think we are going to be hearing the rumblings getting louder.

I have never been dreading a season quite as much as I am dreading this one!

For the love of god...I hope I am wrong!
    I think it's clear as day that's what's happening here mate. We need MO out of our club.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    ...it's beginning to look a lot like a fire sale!

I'm sorry, but I think MO was talking p1sh when he said he wanted to put it right for the fans. I think he is only interested in recouping as much money as possible.

I see nothing that is being done at the club, looking like a marker that we mean business and are intending getting back up...and remaining up.

What I see is a patch up job with the hope that we can scrape our way back, on the cheap.

I understand that we are in a crap position and there still is a big chunk of the transfer window left....but I am not seeing much to be optimistic about...other than hoping that one of these kids somehow managed to become brilliant over night.

I am hoping that we have something else up our sleeves but the ghost of Transfer Windows past makes me massively pessimistic about our chances of a good window.

Anything other than a convincing win tonight and I think we are going to be hearing the rumblings getting louder.

I have never been dreading a season quite as much as I am dreading this one!

For the love of god...I hope I am wrong!
    I think this is about the size of it, unfortunately. MO is getting what he can in sales before selling the carcass on, most probably to the group that were in the picture this year, which includes a few folk in the gaming industry in Dundee, I believe.

The road back when he eventually does will be very long as well.

This could get a lot worse before it gets better. Im not even ruling out League 1 any more.

How much is our parachute payment.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Think with a different mood about the place and something to look forward to with a bit more of a close season then we'd be looking at 3k plus

In 2016 we drew in Arbroath first grp game then had Cowdenbeath at home on the Tues night 3360 there and a 6-1 win then finished the grp at home to dunfy on a Sunday with 4500 there

This is a really poor crowd for our standards if there isn't a late flurry, I'll be last minute if going

Saying that we weren't being limited to just the George fox lower, will put some off not getting behind the goal
    Personally I'd rather be in the GFL than behind the goal as I find it a better view but everyone is different but that's irrelevant for me anyway as I'll be watching the game in a pub in Las Americas with another 20 odd Arabs who I'd say at least more than half of them would have been at the game tonight including me if we weren't on holiday so the attendance tonight will definitely be affected by the summer holiday season.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    How much is our parachute payment.
    A monkeys lunch

Sales look to be approaching 3k now, so a wee bit better, GFL holds just over 4k

Good to see we've stopped the long ball sh1te that got us relegated.

1-1

Can't believe I feel so negative about United but pitchforks out from me already after some decent play today for 15 mins at least. Freeman, Holt and Cudjoe are total garbage.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)