+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction League 2023-2024

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You still in Rotherham pal?
    Left this morning, Brin, and now back down south. I was in the New York Tavern before kick off but went to the ground early to pick up my ticket and show my son around. We were in the East Stand near the visitors end so a bit difficult to look for you. Next time/

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Left this morning, Brin, and now back down south. I was in the New York Tavern before kick off but went to the ground early to pick up my ticket and show my son around. We were in the East Stand near the visitors end so a bit difficult to look for you. Next time/
    OK my friend. Have a safe flight home and at least you got to see us yesterday without us losing! Catch up with you later.

brin, i'm on my travel so might not post. I'll see you in the lounge for the Leeds game if you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    brin, i'm on my travel so might not post. I'll see you in the lounge for the Leeds game if you make it.
    Just send me out 10 predictions, Homes, draws or aways in any order and I'll post them for you. You never know you just might get lucky. Don't miss out pal and have a great holiday

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Just send me out 10 predictions, Homes, draws or aways in any order and I'll post them for you. You never know you just might get lucky. Don't miss out pal and have a great holiday
    I might try that method Brin, can't do any worse can I?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Err no I don’t suppose you can’t 🤣

Brin - being new to this and considering my precarious league position, could you confirm how many get relegated please?!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Brin - being new to this and considering my precarious league position, could you confirm how many get relegated please?!
    You don’t relegated in this league,so Americans will be pleased..!..the punishment instead is to spend an afternoon with gru..if that snot incentive I don’t know what it is..🤣..

Quote Originally Posted by GlennMiller View Post
    Glenn, the PL is purely for bragging rights pal in order to be crowned the Champion or finish bottom with a spoon. You're not doing too bad to say it's your first season, keep on predicting

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You'll be pleased to see Nardendee has re joined us so you're not bottom......for now.....

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast