+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction League 2023-2024

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Gremlins at work again? pip_y, you've got an eyesight like a s.hithouse rat, well done for spotting that . AckworthMiller has now been readmitted and it boosts him up to ninth position which he will be pleased with.
    To be honest if Ackworth hadn’t scored so many I wouldn’t have looked for him on the table.

Nice to see I am getting more points in the new year…don’t know if it’s me or that brins stopped using his horizon system to calculate points..🤣

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Nice to see I am getting more points in the new year…don’t know if it’s me or that brins stopped using his horizon system to calculate points..藍

Can I have the Horizon computing system used on my scores, I would be top of the the table in 24 hours.

Brin, can i have a recount pal?

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    You do realise that like in the NFL an unsuccessful challenge results in the loss of a Joker

(PS I think you'll win this one safely and Brin will blame the Post Office )

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Apologies pal. You're correct it should have read 15 and not 13. All amended now

Hopefully now I've sent my Horizon software package back, these kind of things shouldn't happen again

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You do realise that like in the NFL an unsuccessful challenge results in the loss of a Joker

(PS I think you'll win this one safely and Brin will blame the Post Office )
    Speaking of jokers…brin…🤣..take the last sections Played jokers off…👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Speaking of jokers…brin…🤣..take the last sections Played jokers off…👍🏻
    Nah, I'm going to double them up. I like to be different.

Having consulted 'Mrs Brin' she says it's a good job I've got you as a nosey fecker to keep eyes on things, and me corrected at times, as I can become forgetful now and again.

All removed

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Gremlins at work again? pip_y, you've got an eyesight like a s.hithouse rat, well done for spotting that . AckworthMiller has now been readmitted and it boosts him up to ninth position which he will be pleased with.
    Thanks Brin and thanks pip_y for spotting it! Yes definitely pleased, my 2 wins in recent weeks have given me a nice boost as have been languishing in the bottom half of the table for most of the season.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast