+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Unlikely that I'll be up for a meaningless 4.30am kick off. Put your post match/post season thoughts here.

One thing is certain.......the season from hell is done! No shame in singing 'It's Over' with full on Orbison falsetto. The relief is comparable to leaving the dentists after 2 hours of root canal treatment. Goodbye and good riddance to so many.

Sacking MT was the turning point for me , it wasn’t great but I was better than the last 4 months we’ve just witnessed. I said at the time it was pointless sacking him unless we had someone better lined up to take over . Obviously we didn’t and rest is history.

Part time supporter, the rest of us have to turn up ? So why not you,I appreciate you are in need of some beauty sleep but you can go too far !
    Looks like being a near sell out, relegation or not !

Watched it sat in the airport great performance and result well done to the whole team, nice send off for Viktor and Peltier as well. Shows how bad LR is as a manager

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Watched it sat in the airport great performance and result well done to the whole team, nice send off for Viktor and Peltier as well. Shows how bad LR is as a manager
    The decline predates LR

But as for today, I'm still on shock

Just a reminder to cough up money to the hospice if you lost your bet

A great way to end the season. Well done Millers today

Couldn't make today's game but by heck what a result.
    If that doesn't inject some optimism for what might be next season then I don't know what will
    UTM

I’m delighted about the result, for leaving the Championship and the ending of the season.

Some good signs today and I hope that it will continue.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast