+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Women's World Cup..who will win it?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I did.
    You say pretty much the same thing about referees every time.
    It's a difficult job, they make mistakes, it doesn't mean they're biased.
    So in your opinion she wasn’t, fair enough.

No I don’t call them bias every time, I might moan every time
    Did you see me moan about Saturday’s ref? He got three stars in football league paper btw
    Yes they make mistakes and yes I’ve even agreed with some decisions that others haven’t, maybe you missed that because you expect me to moan
    Last edited by millertop; 20-08-2023 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Spain deserved winners on the days, by far the better side. Ref should of issued a second yellow for the striker who kicked the ball away, apart from that not much to note.

Unlucky ladies, not to be.
    Is there a better opportunity to show that time wasting for kicking ball away isnt wanted, than sending off the young player of the tournament in the final watched by a worldwide audience, now that would set that example. Some might say it would've ruined the final to send her off for something petulant, but then why can then bend the rules when they want.

Golden glove for Earps
    Well done

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66564405

I don't think there can be any greater example of experiencing the highs and lows of life within a couple of hours. What a sad story!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66566564

Agreed that Spain deserved to win. They should have played the last 15 minutes with 10 .
    Second best in the world is not a bad place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Media have got to or they’ll be getting earfuls from the women presenters/pundits etc they’ve already been moaning because William wasn’t there
    Yep, noticed that this morning on both BBC and ITV news reports, maybe didn't help with Queen of Spain on pitch with the winners. Plenty would have moaned if they used tax money to fly to Australia, though given they do that anyway for tours around the commonwealth, I'm surprised there wasnt a royal having a jolly to time it with the world cup. But then there would have been plenty of Australians put out to having a British royal attend.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Yep, noticed that this morning on both BBC and ITV news reports, maybe didn't help with Queen of Spain on pitch with the winners. Plenty would have moaned if they used tax money to fly to Australia, though given they do that anyway for tours around the commonwealth, I'm surprised there wasnt a royal having a jolly to time it with the world cup. But then there would have been plenty of Australians put out to having a British royal attend.
    can’t win

I read somewhere that Wills was never going to attend because of prior engagements in his busy schedule
    He might have been at Villa Park watching his heroes demolish Everton

Been a great tournament, England did really well, but didn't seem to at their best,beaten by a better team.
    Still don't know why we are playing a striker at wing back, but Serina knows more than I.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I read somewhere that Wills was never going to attend because of prior engagements in his busy schedule
    He might have been at Villa Park watching his heroes demolish Everton
    Wow, a sensible royal

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast