+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ASM going to Saudi apparently

ASM going to Saudi apparently

ASM going to Saudi apparently. All over social media

I hope its for north of 60mill if so. After all Fabinho is apparantly worth 40.

It’s 40 apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    I hope its for north of 60mill if so. After all Fabinho is apparantly worth 40.
    Exactly what I said when I heard.

Mind, it's Twatter so who knows what the truth is.

Only turned 26 earlier this year so we should really be looking to get the most money a club owned by PIF is willing to pay another club owned by PIF.

Seriously I think we should be looking to be right on the verge of blatantly taking the p!ss, and any clubs that complain then the 4 clubs in Saudi do no business with going forward.

We could actually take the p*ss with the price arguing that no other player in the PL can do what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    We could actually take the p*ss with the price arguing that no other player in the PL can do what he does.
    Yes but only effective a couple of times a season and I think he only scored once in the league last term.
    A quick comparison Barnes scored 13 with lots of assists in a relegated team.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Yes but only effective a couple of times a season and I think he only scored once in the league last term.
    A quick comparison Barnes scored 13 with lots of assists in a relegated team.
    No, I agree and I would swap him for Barnes. I was referring to an excuse to justify a high price for hm.

I feel so sorry for him. by going to Saudi, that's all his dreams destroyed.

his priority ambitions were to play in the champions league and get into the french squad. - according to him in earlier interviews.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)