+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Louis Moult

Louis Moult

Officially signed. I hope that he manages to stay fit and can recapture some of the form he had whilst at Motherwell. His stats since leaving them, gives me the fear! Let's hope that we can get the players in that will compliment his playing style and we can become an attacking team!

But welcome to United Louis.....wishing you a great season and a return to goalscoring! 100% backing from me!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Officially signed. I hope that he manages to stay fit and can recapture some of the form he had whilst at Motherwell. His stats since leaving them, gives me the fear! Let's hope that we can get the players in that will compliment his playing style and we can become an attacking team!

But welcome to United Louis.....wishing you a great season and a return to goalscoring! 100% backing from me!
    Bye the way Jim was talking I don't think there will be anymore coming in.

This.

Didn't have a clue who he was but after looking at his impressive stats for Motherwell let's hope he can stay injury free and be as good as he was for Well. Welcome.

Really good interview from the lad, if he stays fit I've absolutely no doubt he can tear up this league. It's a massive if though. Welcome aboard Louis and the best of luck son!

Nope , bit worrying he thinks squad is now good enough , wafer thin would be a better description, especially if Moult , Denham get injured

He will pass his medical with flying colours we have previous.

This. Think he will feature at some point tonight and if watt is still on I’m sure he will play on the left.

Squad still too thin. So hoping three will still be another couple too come in. Especially when behich Mulgrew and the Aussie move on.

Never underestimate a Stokie - I wish you absolute success and hope to look back on this signing as a master-stroke ��

Well we wanted a striker and got one. We got a cheap gamble if we are bing totally honest but Louis Moult gets my backing as hes the man picked to put the ball in the net.

I would still like to see one more attacking player and a right back come in though, minimum.

I hope Behich spends so long is Aus hes better off at United for a few months and flogged in January, we need a left sided player too.

I agree that we shouldn't write off this signing before he's kicked a ball. Only time will tell if it's a good one. Welcome to Tannadice Louis and good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)