+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Indian tax law changes

Indian tax law changes

So the mirror has ran with the idea that JDT is leaving because the budget he was promised has disappeared.
    We have to sell all talent we have and cannot replace them.
    WE ARE DOOMED.
    Ok it doesn't look great but venkys will of been made aware of this tax problem and hopefully will know the ways round it.
    Apparently the money can be made back the following year.
    Still trying to understand it now.
    Right here right now,we could do with a statement from waggott or Broughton on this issue.
    Squad wise we are far from good enough to go up and need 4-5 good additions to make us good enough IMHO.
    We have always known that we need to sell in order to buy but does this latest news effect us dramatically?
    Would be good to be informed either way.

You worry too much Robin..Its only click bait from the mirror. Ignore it and KTF.

My first bit was a bit tongue in cheek alf however I do worry yes.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    So the mirror has ran with the idea that JDT is leaving because the budget he was promised has disappeared.
    We have to sell all talent we have and cannot replace them.
    WE ARE DOOMED.
    Ok it doesn't look great but venkys will of been made aware of this tax problem and hopefully will know the ways round it.
    Apparently the money can be made back the following year.
    Still trying to understand it now.
    Right here right now,we could do with a statement from waggott or Broughton on this issue.
    Squad wise we are far from good enough to go up and need 4-5 good additions to make us good enough IMHO.
    We have always known that we need to sell in order to buy but does this latest news effect us dramatically?
    Would be good to be informed either way.
    It is worrying. I think there could be some truth in this story. But I feel the truth is actually somewhere in the middle. It may not be as bad as the Mirror are suggesting.

I just cant think straight, my little pal (my dog called Brian) is very very poorly and its probably one of the hardest things I have had to watch play out. He is 14 and is a jack russell. He is pretty old in dog terms. Sadly on Sunday he had a seizure, then later that day had another. I managed to get him to the vets yesterday and they gave him him some medication to try reduce the liquid on his lungs, that is affecting his heart. He has a heart murmur. He is battling on like my little pal always has, but he sadly suffered another one this morning. I have taken him to the vets and they are in with him now checking him and seeing what to do next. I want to do the right thing by him, so he does not suffer. I am really struggling to let go but do realise I am being selfish and doing that for me. I am scared today is the last day I will have with him, and nothing else matters to me.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)