+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Assistant Manager.

Assistant Manager.

Noone yet. Perhaps there won't be one. It could be a saving and just covered by the 'management team'.
    However, I noticed that Ryan Dicker was in the 'box' on Saturday. Is that a precursor? Is it application of the 'wider management team' as I mentioned above? Or is it just incidental to Saturday and has no other significance ar all?

Lee seems to be doing okay on his own at the moment. You can usually detect when things aren't 'as they should be' in the interviews.

The way that he shut down McGarry the other day was someone who was full of confidence.

Regardless of what you disagree with that is going on at the club - Lee deserves full support from all of us.

Totally with you on that!

Lee said the other day he's not rushing the appointment "has to be someone comfortable with him and he with them for what he hopes will be a long time", after his first instinct was to rush into it. Certainly spounds like someone will come into the role - but could be internal of course.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Noone yet. Perhaps there won't be one. It could be a saving and just covered by the 'management team'.
    However, I noticed that Ryan Dicker was in the 'box' on Saturday. Is that a precursor? Is it application of the 'wider management team' as I mentioned above? Or is it just incidental to Saturday and has no other significance ar all?
    You heard it here first!😉

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    You heard it here first!��
    You were right as Ryan Dicker has got the job.

Oh what a shock, an internal promotion.

It's Lee's choice, so we go with what he wants. Absolutely no point in inflicting an external appointment on him if he wants a guy he knows and trusts

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    It's Lee's choice, so we go with what he wants. Absolutely no point in inflicting an external appointment on him if he wants a guy he knows and trusts
    So low level academy/kids trained manager and an assistant lower level kids/trained manager with absolutely no experience of league management. ie both managers untrained, lower level and shows the real policy of the Board...get em as cheap as chips from inside. It's a well known fact is that managers will only appoint an assistant that is potentially worse. Both ages of the manager and assistant are an embarrassment to professional league football. Managers should be in their fifties as the players will just ignore younger ones of the same age group. What does either of them know about professional football league management?

Relegation here we come and we will absolutely deserve it based wholly on the ineptness and useless Board of Directors..

I was watching the fans forum of 2022 and frankly, it was an embarrassment...IMO of course. No doubt the realists on here will disagree with everything I say on here...Hard luck! Why we sign injury prone players is another sign of incompetence again in my opinion. All of them, board, players, management, are probably all decent guys but are totally unsuitable for the job...

Not one fan on here has supported us being anywhere near the top 4 and that says it all again. No ambition. Kids football by kids management and 27 quid a game? Is this the funny forum?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    So low level academy/kids trained manager and an assistant lower level kids/trained manager with absolutely no experience of league management. ie both managers untrained, lower level and shows the real policy of the Board...get em as cheap as chips from inside. It's a well known fact is that managers will only appoint an assistant that is potentially worse. Both ages of the manager and assistant are an embarrassment to professional league football. Managers should be in their fifties as the players will just ignore younger ones of the same age group. What does either of them know about professional football league management?

Relegation here we come and we will absolutely deserve it based wholly on the ineptness and useless Board of Directors..

I was watching the fans forum of 2022 and frankly, it was an embarrassment...IMO of course. No doubt the realists on here will disagree with everything I say on here...Hard luck! Why we sign injury prone players is another sign of incompetence again in my opinion. All of them, board, players, management, are probably all decent guys but are totally unsuitable for the job...

Not one fan on here has supported us being anywhere near the top 4 and that says it all again. No ambition. Kids football by kids management and 27 quid a game? Is this the funny forum?
    Define ambition Mike!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast