+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to go Tony

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yep time to move the Chansiri‘s of the world in
    I understand the point you are making millertop but why assume the next chairman will be a bad one?

Why not think the next chairman will be better than TS?

To be fair, i think IBS has a point.TS has only spent money, when doing so has given him a chance of recuperating it(Warnock, last Jan transfer window).I would think, at a conservative estimate, he would need to spend 3 million, to make us even competitive.Previous years,suggest he wont do that,and its his money, his choice.Sadly, i think this will be our worst performance in the Championship, and probably our last for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    That's a good point Frog and thanks for engaging in the issue without personal abuse

I think you are right in what you say but doesn't this indicate the problem? Maybe his own priorities are obscuring what's best for the club.

I appreciate this issue is very complex but I hope there is a process for handing over the club, in place. It needs to be implemented quickly before the great work TS has done becomes undone.
    I think that there’s one thing in Tony’s mind regarding his position at the club and that is the 100 years celebration that up and coming.

In my opinion it was always a mindful exercise to change the year from 1884 to 1925 and to build on it. Of course it was an historical correction to the formation of Rotherham United but it will be a curtain call for Tony Stewart.

If you look at what TS has done for Rotherham United then you can only talk about him with positivity because his building of the club and where it is.

I’ve enjoyed the rise of our club but I’m really looking forward to that time he leaves.

I hate the phrase..."Don't feed the troll ",but in this case it fits perfectly.

So dense, I hope you live on the ground floor.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I understand the point you are making millertop but why assume the next chairman will be a bad one?

Why not think the next chairman will be better than TS?
    There's more bad than good so the odds are not in our favour.

I went into Rotherham last weekend and I could not move for all of the Billionaires fighting each other to get to NYS and invest. There was Sheiks wrestling with Texan sports franchise owners in All Saints Square while a couple of Russian Oligarchs drank The Cutlers dry of Vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    I went into Rotherham last weekend and I could not move for all of the Billionaires fighting each other to get to NYS and invest. There was Sheiks wrestling with Texan sports franchise owners in All Saints Square while a couple of Russian Oligarchs drank The Cutlers dry of Vodka.
    I think you've mistaken that with the annual ex-pats fancy dress outing with me, CT, Sota and EdinburghMiller. You've mixed up the Russians with raginpup and a couple of his London mates who were tagging along.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    There's more bad than good so the odds are not in our favour.
    You may well be right but you need to show me the stats

I T S will be loving he's got a bite again! Wait till August 5th let's see side we put out then judge. I've got confidence more in our present manager than previous one that our chairman will back him more cause he'll have seen he can take us further than before change of managers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast