+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2023-2024 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    And then some
    Drinking booze too no doubt...

There was a half a dozen or so optimists before the season started.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    5 days before kickoff here's my take..

When we signed Docherty Grimshaw and Holt the doom merchants were saying we were signing journeyman and writing off our chances. FWIW if we had these 3 players last season I think we'd have maybe stayed up. It's players like these that have kept other bottom six teams up for several seasons.

Anyway, I was positive about what Goodwin was trying to do, ie add some steel and never say die into the side.

The addition of Walton Gallagher and Moult has added a whole new dimension, pre season Sibbald has looked great too.

My main worry is penetration and creativity from midfield, not quite seeing that yet from the young players who've been tried. If we added that one player I think we would be very hard to finish above. He's definitely trying Cudjoe as that player, imo not quite there yet.

This all assumes that Louis Moult stays fit, maybe if we get some players out we could add a second striker.

So I'm going to stick my neck out here and say yeah with a fair wind we can win this league.
    Bump. We're there. Bring on the rebuild for the Premiership 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Bump. We're there. Bring on the rebuild for the Premiership ��
    Almost. But not quite yet…………..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Almost. But not quite yet…………..
    Where has this fabled "extra point" gone that the goal difference equates to?

Im normally quite reserved in my expectations of how a game will finish, but i am finding it hard to expect anything less than joab done by end of game on Saturday!

Cmon United!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)