+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023-2024 Predictions

2023-2024 Predictions

Time again to make a prediction on what you think will happen this season. Please feel free to amend your predictions, right up until the transfer window closes!

Win /Championship-
    Play-off finalist-
    Uniteds position-

Relegated/ Premier-
    Play-off finalist -

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Time again to make a prediction on what you think will happen this season. Please feel free to amend your predictions, right up until the transfer window closes!

Win /Championship-
    Play-off finalist-
    Uniteds position-

Relegated/ Premier-
    Play-off finalist -
    United will win the league although it will go down to the wire like it has the last few seasons.
    I think Raith, Dunfermilne and Morton will make up the top 4 with Arbroath Ayr and Airdrie fighting relegation.

Dundee will be relegated and St Johnstone will be in the play off spot.

Win /Championship- Inverness
    Play-off finalist- Partick
    Uniteds position- 6th

Relegated/ Premier- St Johnstone
    Play-off finalist - Ross County

Championship - ICT
    Play-off finalist - us
    United position - 2nd (well behind the winners)

Relegated from Premiership - fermers
    Play-off finalist - RC

Honestly have no idea as regards Championship or we finish

Relegated fermers
    Play offs any 1 of 2-3

Too tight to call this league. However I’m going,

United to win after a hard, difficult season.
    Pars led by Funster Mcpuke play off.
    Arbroath will stay up again under mad Dick.

County Down
    And The Fun scrape into the above play off.

Win /Championship- Inverness CT
    Play-off finalist- United
    Uniteds position-2

Relegated/ Premier- Kilmarnock
    Play-off finalist - Dundee

Win /Championship- Dunfermline
    Play-off finalist- Partick
    Uniteds position- a close 4th

Relegated/ Premier- St Johnstone
    Play-off finalist - Dundee

It’s impossible to know what this championship will be like. Lots of teams that could be decent and go on a run - ICT, Partick, Morton, Raith, Dunf

I just hope that we somehow go up, whether it is winning the title or a last minute goal in the play offs after a fourth place finish.

I have a feeling it is going to be rollercoaster and pretty horrifying at times this season.

The Prem bottom 5 I expect Rossco, Fermers, Fun, Killie and Livi - any of them could go down

It’s actually a weak lower Premier league which makes it frustrating we persisted with a keeper last year that got us relegated 😭

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    It’s impossible to know what this championship will be like. Lots of teams that could be decent and go on a run - ICT, Partick, Morton, Raith, Dunf

I just hope that we somehow go up, whether it is winning the title or a last minute goal in the play offs after a fourth place finish.

I have a feeling it is going to be rollercoaster and pretty horrifying at times this season.

The Prem bottom 5 I expect Rossco, Fermers, Fun, Killie and Livi - any of them could go down

It’s actually a weak lower Premier league which makes it frustrating we persisted with a keeper last year that got us relegated 😭
    This.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)