+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Palmer - New CEO

Text below lifted from AFC Wimbledon - Fans group facebook page
    I dont have a facebook account. Can someone here go in and ask why that reaction?

Nick Brickell
    13 h ·
    Why?
    Notts County appoint Palmer as chief executive
    BBC.COM
    Notts County name Joe Palmer as their new chief executive following the death of Jason Turner in March.
    All reactions:
    Ian Rainback
    Good luck with that one….
    5 h
    Terry Parker
    Good luck with that Notts County.

Let's hope he's a million times better than the last incumbent we had from them...!!

I love everything he's said there. Here's hoping it's far beyond empty rhetoric and he goes on to do some great stuff with the club.

I would really love to see non-football revenues increase, however it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Text below lifted from AFC Wimbledon - Fans group facebook page
    I dont have a facebook account. Can someone here go in and ask why that reaction?

Nick Brickell
    13 h ·
    Why?
    BBC.COM
    Notts County name Joe Palmer as their new chief executive following the death of Jason Turner in March.
    All reactions:
    Ian Rainback
    Good luck with that one….
    5 h
    Terry Parker
    Good luck with that Notts County.
    He was their CEO when they were relegated so is clearly getting the blame from some of their fans. Others have different views though (this from their forum):
    "There seems to have developed a myth that Joe Palmer created this whole mess. He didn't he inherited a ticking bomb. Doesn't have anything to do with him being good or bad at his job but he didn't create it."

That is reassuring

Quote Originally Posted by DomdomPie View Post
    He was their CEO when they were relegated so is clearly getting the blame from some of their fans. Others have different views though (this from their forum):
    "There seems to have developed a myth that Joe Palmer created this whole mess. He didn't he inherited a ticking bomb. Doesn't have anything to do with him being good or bad at his job but he didn't create it."
    Thanks for that Domdom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12