+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Raul Jimenez

Raul Jimenez

Rumour he is moving to Fulham. £5.5 million fee mentioned. If it goes through we will loose the best centre forward we have had since The Doog.

Never been the same since the horrendous head injury. Good luck to hum if he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Rumour he is moving to Fulham. £5.5 million fee mentioned. If it goes through we will loose the best centre forward we have had since The Doog.

Never been the same since the horrendous head injury. Good luck to hum if he goes.
    I guess Fulham are buying him as backup, surely not as a replacement for Mitrovic?! He was as you say fantastic before the head injury, though in my book the best since Richard’s and Gray. I’m not convinced the Premiership is the place for him anymore.

Think he’s only got a couple goals left in him. Unfortunately, those goals are surely going to come against us

He has done a great job for us and is a Wolves legend. Sadly, all good things must end and I want to see Julen's clear-out completed the sooner the better. I just want to see some quality incoming. Maybe I am overly optimistic, but I think when Julen has his team in place we can look forward to better times ahead.

I agree with Abbo about the Doog.

Confirmed, RJ9 is now a Fulham player... Good luck Raul and thanks for everything, some fantastic memories… The squad is starting to look light.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)