+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham v Sheffield United

Thought Blackett had a very good game. Was cool as a cucumber.

Hard to judge Green there was no supply to the forwards especially from both wide positions. Our main players looked fitter than last Wednesday. Humphreys & Cafu looked class. Did anyone notice big screen showing line-ups before the game? I had a scare looked up it got Fosu in our side thought we'd brought him back then realised it was from last season, panic over!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Been told today he is definitely not coming to us, how true this is will only be proven come the start of the season.
    Brin I know his agent and can.confirm that he is not coming here. I must admit I am pleased about that, I think we can spend the money more wisely. Green is some player by the way, we need to sign him up fast.

Cafu, Blacket and Bola stand out players tonight for me
    Didnt see Green do much but on that fluke i hope we sign him up ��

Them academy lads look decent

Glad Sharp isnt coming in.

We’re going to win the league!!!

100% don’t clean them seats
    Last edited by millertop; 25-07-2023 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Thought Blackett had a very good game. Was cool as a cucumber.

Agree Victor also.

Good first hour with what could be the starting line up at Stoke. The young lads did well when they came on . Blades maybe a few gears lower, but a good win none the less.
    Kelly seemed to be singled out for a touch of the dark arts. All good experience for him.

Enjoyed that tonight. Thought Green and Hugill had a good understanding up front. Cafu is like Barlaser with physical bite. Bola was good - worth keeping in squad as cover. Get a couple of wide men up front, sign Green and a LB and we're cooking!

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    Brin I know his agent and can.confirm that he is not coming here. I must admit I am pleased about that, I think we can spend the money more wisely. Green is some player by the way, we need to sign him up fast.
    I was told he didn't fancy playing for a team always losing away from home and every season is a battle to stay up, plus he didn't fancy partnering up with Hugill. How true that lot is will always, as they say, remain on file. It's either Donny or believe it or not, he's contemplating doing an Alfie and going to the Australian Soccer leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I was told he didn't fancy playing for a team always losing away from home and every season is a battle to stay up, plus he didn't fancy partnering up with Hugill. How true that lot is will always, as they say, remain on file. It's either Donny or believe it or not, he's contemplating doing an Alfie and going to the Australian Soccer leagues.
    If those were the reasons,and I don’t believe any pro would cite and make those reasons known.then one question I have is if they were the reasons then why as it took all these weeks if it was a no goer from the get-go..!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    If those were the reasons,and I don’t believe any pro would cite and make those reasons known.then one question I have is if they were the reasons then why as it took all these weeks if it was a no goer from the get-go..!.
    ....ferk him, he's had more time than Ashley Fletcher did last year.......he's taking the p$ss.............move on now.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast