+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Royal Dyche

The Royal Dyche

I’ll be going with 2 granddaughters + 1 grandson to Burnley on Friday. I’ve never been in the Royal Dyche. Do they do lunch in there and if so is it a decent menu?

I don't think they do food Sir Outwood if they do I'm unaware of it. The Bridge Bier Haus on Bank Parade behind the market is my venue of choice. Even on non-match days it's rammed with Burnley fans and is not too pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I don't think they do food Sir Outwood if they do I'm unaware of it. The Bridge Bier Haus on Bank Parade behind the market is my venue of choice. Even on non-match days it's rammed with Burnley fans and is not too pricey.
    Cheers BT. I reckon the girls will want to go to the Club store first and then have something to eat.

It's only half a mile from the Turf is the Bridge, just warm you up a nice appetite!

I used to meet ClaretNut (RIP Dave) in the pub opposite the ground. I heard it changed its name. Was it called the Lounge?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    I used to meet ClaretNut (RIP Dave) in the pub opposite the ground. I heard it changed its name. Was it called the Lounge?
    The Park View oldtimer. What are Derby's realistic prospects this season?

We desperately need a striker who can put the ball in the net. We've made a few solid acquisitions to bolster the defence

If we can bring in a couple more decent players I think we have a decent chance of returning to the Championship

Got to the Bier Huis at 12 just as it was opening and the girls hesitated a bit but I persuaded them to give it a try. Glad we did. Ordered the sharing platter for 2, a chicken and bacon wrap, a lasagne and a side of salt and pepper chips. The food was superb and as you say at a more than acceptable price. Then on to the club shop and we got our great grandson (aged 6 months) his first Burnley kit. May it be the first of many!

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Got to the Bier Huis at 12 just as it was opening and the girls hesitated a bit but I persuaded them to give it a try. Glad we did. Ordered the sharing platter for 2, a chicken and bacon wrap, a lasagne and a side of salt and pepper chips. The food was superb and as you say at a more than acceptable price. Then on to the club shop and we got our great grandson (aged 6 months) his first Burnley kit. May it be the first of many!
    Phew! Glad my recommendation worked out and good news about another life long Claret joining the club.

Phew! Glad my recommendation worked out and good news about another life long Claret joining the club.
    Here he is.Name:  FE529A2E-4BC1-42B9-9782-7D0979B6B990.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  11.4 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)