+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mullin to miss season's opening.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    As others have said that Boreham Wood game, the equalising goal especially, is probably my favourite ever Notts memory. Just so much pent up emotion let go in that moment, it meant so much somehow…something was released amongst the fans. It seems absurd now to ever think that weren’t destined to get promoted after that moment!
    It felt like all of the pain and suffering from recent years got wiped away. We were so close to 'doing a Notts' after such a wonderful season, and then everything changed. Like we finally rid ourselves of all the negativity and gloom.

It sounds ridiculous, but it was up there among the best moments of my life. Notts is probably the most important thing to me after my family and friends, and that was the best Notts moment I can remember.

... perhaps it's Karma for all his bullying and conning referees last season ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... perhaps it's Karma for all his bullying and conning referees last season ...
    I can live with that take on it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567