+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Queens Park

Queens Park

Little in this match apart from bragging rights. It would be good to get the East Fife match off their backs and play some free flowing football, avoiding the constant back pass.

I’d like to see a couple of the young lads given some minutes this afternoon.

Following Queens in these round robin cup campaigns reminds me of Scotland when we regularly qualified for the World cup. We could never make it to the second round often by goal difference and even coming home unbeaten. It is hard luck but with an air of inevitably but follow them we continue to do. Mon the South 👏👏

A very creditable 2nd spot in our league to a good Motherwell side. We'd have taken that a couple of weeks ago, but the shine is taken off it somewhat with our dithering performance against East Fife. Marvin knows we should be in the last 16 and it's a real shame that we're not there.
    Anyway, I've made the point several times, let's hope there's no repetition as we get down to the bread and butter of the league.

Highlights from yesterday's match. We took our goals well and rode our luck at time but the award of a penalty on what seemed an assault on Houston is crazy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVOSp_HLFs

Spike, - I've just watched the highlights and Queens (of the South) can indeed count themselves a little fortunate, - but the penalty decision was bizarre in the extreme? Surely we should have had a free kick?

I also looked at the Connelly booking several times, - and it looked a clear penalty to us.

All the fun of the fair!

Absolutely bizzare as you say Jardi as it looked like a physical assault on young Jordan. Never sure with Lee as he does like to go down under any contact but in this instance he may have been hard done.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)