+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dutv

Camara tonight was operated by Davy McLeod of Lochee. Davy, who is 4, won the chance to film a DUTV match in a school competition 😁

The camera work was crazy. I think I seen the ball on the screen for about 70% of the match. 😂

When your sitting coming close to midnight and watching a game in the second top Scottish tier with shyte camera work, poor upload quality and problems always with commentary it is both embarrassing and tiring.

The game was difficult enough to watch but with the added schect is disgraceful.

Even third league womens beach volleyball has better quality coverage.

You haven't actually watched beach volleyball have you? ��
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 06-03-2024 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You haven't actually watched breach volleyball have you? 😂
    Womens beach volleyball is great Terry, don't knock(er) it 😄

Seriously though, that broadcast last night was beyond amateur.
    Absolutely shameful, and you know what, they don't give a flying fluck about us. They're playing on the loyalty of decent fans and dishing out a shyte product. That's disgraceful.

And Mark McCreary creaming his pants every time Thomson touched the ball was cringeworthy.

Actually involved with Volley both inside and beach, is still very much a minority sport (even with bikinis) but the coverage and quality of coverage is miles ahead of DUTV.

The DUTV platform has been sh1te since it began! I get that it is being run by volunteers etc....but that is not an excuse when fans are paying cash to watch the game. I had used it several times but I would say that it has about a 20% success rate. Surely it would make sense to spend a wee bit of money to fix it? I have heard the excuse that it is the internet providers at other stadiums but it doesn't seem to effect other teams when they play there! The unreliability of the whole thing makes it almost a pointless venture, and despite the club being informed regularly...nothing gets done which doesn't exactly help relations and is another thing to add to the list of issues with the current regime! Get it fixed or get it in the bin.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    The DUTV platform has been sh1te since it began! I get that it is being run by volunteers.
    It isn't though, it's being run by Utds media team. Yes, Dave & Scott may be volunteering, but other than that, it's a DUFC media set up. I believe that the media team are working with prehistoric equipment themselves, so it's probably harsh to even blame them. They do some great stuff at the end of the day, but the club need to invest if they're going to provide a service that we pay for.

Look at Raith’s (free) match highlights on their Twitter account - very professionally videoed and put together.

Puts DUTV to shame. In fact we don’t have match highlights even for paying subscribers.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)