+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Evans

Steve Evans

Terrific or what? The team today were happy and better attitude than I have seen for ages.
    Brilliant

Crash, plain and simple......the ''Gaffer'' is back!

Open your eyes. Cardiff were on the beach, we didn’t do anything differently. The two cardiff goals were also bad defending.
    A training game. The amount of space given on the left flank twice in the first half was unreal. Even Bramall and Appiah had time to stroll up.
    Take off the rose tinted 5 goal glasses.

The only plus out of that game was the nombe goal.

The transfer talks have already started.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    Open your eyes. Cardiff were on the beach, we didn’t do anything differently. The two cardiff goals were also bad defending.
    A training game. The amount of space given on the left flank twice in the first half was unreal. Even Bramall and Appiah had time to stroll up.

I should hope they have, this season is now over and he wouldn’t be doing his job right if he hadn’t started transfer talks.

He interviewed all the team last week so he’ll have a good grasp on who’s staying.

I hope so, that defence needs a major overhaul

The supporters who aren’t here to troll every post not some posts every post know Steve Evans is the right man to lead us.
    In SE we trust bring it on.

There was nothing to play for, for either side, except perhaps a bit of pride. Nevertheless it was refreshing to see.
    It seems to be fairly obvious our squad of players were good enough to keep us up, but the disappointment for me is the lack of professionalism exhibited by some, and disinterest displayed by others which I find unforgivable. We could still be up there but for attitude from both players and managers alike, Evans has shown that.
    As usual it's us the fans who had the mickey taken out of us who are left with the ignomany

Way back after the Watford drumming and before MT was sacked. I mentioned if TS wants to save our season he has to bring in SE or NW in. He dillied and dallied. Went on holiday and 5 weeks later brought in the rail crash LR...
    Hopefully we get 2 good seasons under SE cos I prefer the rollercoaster to the plan folk want of 3 seasons in league 1 to build a stable squad. Dream on folk. Even with a stable team we can't compete in the championship cos the better players will always be sold.

It’s plain to see the improvement from a few weeks ago. If Richardson was still the manager yesterday we would have barely had a shot. That’s whether Cardiff were on the beach or not.

The link up play between Revan and Bramall was good to see especially with Bramall busting a gut on the overlap for the 2nd goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post

The link up play between Revan and Bramall was good to see especially with Bramall busting a gut on the overlap for the 2nd goal.
    Appiah and bramhall. Revan was on the other side.
    Think oddofin may have dived for the pen

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast