+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season predictions (1st look)

Position 16th
    Outstanding Powell
    Breakthrough Holicek
    Champions Stockport
    Promoted Wrexham Bradford Gillingham
    Relegated Crawley Morecambe

Still waiting for Timmy, Shropshire and lukcour at least. Maybe a few others. Come and have a go if you think you're smart enough!😉

Not to mention Terry Harkin, Gobstopper, Ozzmoz and betweentheyellowlines. Trouble is when you start naming people there's always someone you forget....Spartan!

Position 7th
    Outstanding Long
    Breakthrough Holicek
    Champions Stockport
    Promoted Wrexham Doncaster Gillingham
    Relegated Colchester Barrow

Sorry Gazan - as Managers always say, I'll see how it looks after 10 games.

For now I would hope for at least a decent miid-table spot, unless we gell quicker than usual for new Crewe teams. Wrexham will probably buy the title, and surely Bradford must come good some time ..... I hope Long plays enough to stand out, and yes, Holicek and/or Lunt to break through.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Still waiting for Timmy, Shropshire and lukcour at least. Maybe a few others. Come and have a go if you think you're smart enough!��
    Sorry Gazan. I was holding off to see if there were any more significant signings.

Position 10th
    Outstanding Tabiner
    Breakthrough Holicek
    Champions Wrexham
    Promoted Notts County, Bradford, Mansfield
    Relegated Crawley, Colchester

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Well recruitment is nowhere near complete with players needed for many positions our goalkeeper from Liverpool looks not a patch on previous recruitment and Booth is not ready so we are very weak there bearing in mind we can’t even give Richards away he is not the answer either, defensive recruitment has been average with only the CB Demitriou being the only piece of good business the FB looks average at best Adebisi and Offord need moving on we can’t give BSD away and Williams needs time. Midfield we need a ball winner badly and too many sick notes in both midfield and up front will expose are very small squad

I’m predicting 18th
    Outstanding player Tabiner
    Breakthrough player Billington
    Champions Wrexham
    Promoted Notts county, Stockport and Salford.
    Relegated Grimsby and Crawley.
    Injuries are always the problem area and we have a few who don't fair well in that department, keep the players fit and we have a chance of a decent season, we are not promotion contenders but mid tale obscurity would not be too bad. We could cope with a couple of long term injuries but more than that and add a couple of short term injuries it gets difficult. We don't know how many games Long will play, he was always a risk. but he is out for the next 3 to 4 weeks, I'm sure not how serious Colketts injury is but he won't be starting any time soon and we could also be missing Thomas on Saturday. We have a decent team if everyone is fit but that is not going to be the case, we have a few suspect players on the injury front., that will define our season.

Position 15th
    Outstanding player Tabiner
    Breakthrough Lunt
    Champions Wrexham
    Promoted Stockport, Bradford and Notts County
    Relegated Crawley, Newport

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12