+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: L2 Season Preview

Me and the wife .. and I bet others are in hospitality so perhaps nearer 1400

Really good in depth info, i found this podcast online too if people are looking for more info on the league.

https://podfollow.com/not-the-top-20...55d405ab1/view

ps: Apologies if you don't want this on your thread for your stats site, let me know and il delete

Quote Originally Posted by KPie View Post
    Really good in depth info, i found this podcast online too if people are looking for more info on the league.

https://podfollow.com/not-the-top-20...55d405ab1/view

ps: Apologies if you don't want this on your thread for your stats site, let me know and il delete
    Follow those guys on Twitter, more than happy to share the love mate!

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I get nervous when I see previews tipping us for promotion, some even saying we’ll be champions, especially when I see the other teams in the league. This feels like a big step-up, but we’ve got a lot of exciting players, an inspirational manager and the best set-up we’ve had in many a year.
    Me too. The season after a promotion is the one time you should be happy to relax and enjoy a mid-table finish! All these predictions with us neck and neck with Wrexham again... it's just a continuation of last season's stress! Those 3 automatic places feel like a huge target to aim at though - I just hope the step up will be as straight-forward as everyone seems to think. If so, bring on the stress and excitement!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12